COURSES OFFERED, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & ADMISSION PROCESS AT US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
COURSE OFFERED AT US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
- Course Duration- 5 years
- Internship- 1year
- Language- English
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Gynae & Obst.
MBBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
ELIGIBILITY FOR LOCAL STUDENTS AT US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
The following is the minimum MBBS in Bangladesh eligibility criteria for admission of an local student at US-Bangla Medical College:
- Students who have cleared the national medical entrance exam and listed in the merit published by director general of health services, Dhaka are eligible to get admission in the first year MBBS course
- Those who have passed ‘0’ level and ‘A’ Level and have equivalent G.P.A. points are also eligible to apply
ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIAN STUDENTS AT US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
The following is the minimum MBBS in Bangladesh eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at US-Bangla Medical College:
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject
- Candidate NEET UG qualified for admission in any country abroad
- Only 1 year gap acceptable between class 12th passing year and college admission year
NOTE: For guaranteed admission start the application process within the stipulated time published by the government
SELECTION PROCEDURE AT US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Selection of students will be made strictly on the basis of the results of the written examination administered by the DG Health for local students
- For International/Indian students Completed application in prescribed form to be submitted to the office of the Principal, US-Bengal Medical College within prescribed time schedule.
ADMISSION PROCESS AT US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE
For taking admission at US-Bangla Medical College we fill up the application form in prescribed format using the details furnished by you and submit it at the office of the Principal, US-Bengal Medical College within prescribed time schedule:
Documents to Be Submitted By the Candidate
- Certificate of 10th & 12th Examination or its equivalent
- Testimonial of passing 12th Examination from the Principal of the College from where students has passed
- Mark Sheets of 10th & 12th Examinations
- Certificate regarding candidates character, career and extracurricular activities from the head of the institution in which the applicant studied last
- Character certificate issued by a class 1 Gazetted Officer
- Nationality certificate (Passport)
- Birth Certificate
- 4 recent passport size and 1stamp size photograph
- Acknowledgement slip confirming the payment of registration fees for admission in first year MBBS class
- Online result of NEET UG (only for Indian MBBS Student) & NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
NOTE: Original copies of the above documents are to be produced at the US-Bangla Medical College admission office on arrival
After receiving the application, prescribed documents and payment your application is reviewed by the admission committee of US-Bangla Medical College and the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us to further commence the VISA processing for Bangladesh
Along with the invitation letter from US-Bangla Medical College and the documents furnished by the student we contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy or Consulate to complete the VISA process
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached, Issued no more than 2 months on taking admission
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa processing charges
- 1st year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of sponsor to fulfil complete education expense of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
ARRIVAL IN BANGLADESH
After getting visa from Bangladesh embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport on arrival and assist in further formalities at the US-Bangla Medical College.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS in Bangladesh through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are among the Best medical admission consultant who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very low fees we also offer comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI/Management quota seats for MBBS in India. We have over a decade experience of assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For a detailed, MBBS in Bangladesh fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
FEES STRUCTURE for US-Bangla Medical College Bangladesh
For more personalized advice and questions about Abroad MBBS admissions and application processes, connect with us today.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222
US BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH
MBBS CURRICULUM IN BANGLADESH FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Why you need an Education Consultant for studying abroad?
Why is it important to find a safe destination to study MBBS abroad
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.