US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH
QUICK FACTS ABOUT NARAYANGANJ, BANGLADESH
- Country- Bangladesh
- Country Capital- Dhaka
- Country language- Bengali
- Country Religion-89.5% Islam, 8.5% Hinduism
- Country GDP-$917.805 billion
- Country Currency- Bangladeshi taka (৳) (BDT)
- Country calling code- +880
- Division- Dhaka Division
- District- Narayanganj District
- District Area- 684.35 km2 (264.23 sq mi)
- District Population– 2,948,217
- Climate- Average temp 15⁰C and 34⁰C throughout the year
- Time zone- UTC+6 (BST) – 30mins ahead of India
- Flight Duration- 2hrs 45mins flight from New Delhi to Dhaka from Dhaka 29km by road to Narayanganj
QUICK FACTS ABOUT US-BANGLA MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH
- Name of Institute: US Bangla Medical College
- Year of Establishment: 2014
- Location: Narayanganj District
- Language: English
- Type: Private
- Affiliated: Dhaka University
- Approved By: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Bangladesh & NMC (India)
- Courses offered: MBBS
- MBBS duration: 5 Years
- Academic Session: September
NARAYANGANJ BANGLADESH AT A GLANCE
- Narayanganj is a city in central Bangladesh about 16 kms south-east from the capital city ‘Dhaka’ and among the busiest trade markets in the country.
- It is the 6th largest city in Bangladesh and a booming center of business and industry, mainly of jute trading & processing, and the textile industry. Other local industries established are ship repairing units and manufacturing units such as processed foods, beverages, machinery, chemical plants, wood products, etc.
- Narayanganj city has a number of colleges, hospitals and medical facility centres. The city also nestles various Historic buildings including Qadam Rasul a mosque built by Sultan Nusrat Shah in 1530, a shrine built by Ghulam Muhammad of Tippera; Sonakanda Fort and Hajiganj forts built by the Mughals and the 12th-century temple of Lakshmi-Narayana, from which the town got its name.
US-Bangla Medical College was founded in 2014 in Tarabo, Narayangonj, Dhaka Division as a private medical school. It is an ambitious project of `US-Bangla Group’ established with the aim of serving the population through advance medical education and hospital facilities. The idyllic and serene location of the college provides peaceful and congenial learning environment where medical students can acquire sound theoretical and practical knowledge. It offers the best possible environment and highly professional faculties to excel both in academics and clinical skills. The Medical Education imparted here includes extensive study, laboratory work and hospital training.
AFFILIATION & RECOGNITION
- The College is affiliated and approved by Dhaka University and the curriculum is in accordance with Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC). US-Bangla Medical College is recognized by National Medical Commission of India (NMC) for imparting medical education to Indian students in English language and World Health Organization (WHO). It is also listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) and International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- US-Bangla Medical College is self sustained institution with 5 storied college building accommodating all the departments, laboratories, library, museums, dissection hall, lecture theatres, cafeteria, separate hostels, accommodation facilities for teachers etc.
- There are separate hostels for male and female students. The hostels have all the facilities of a comfortable stay such as clean rooms, dining room, common rooms with TV, prayer room etc.
- The College library is located in the academic building. It has a vast collection of medical textbooks, reference books, monographs, national and international journals of various subjects
- The academic building of US-Bangla Medical College is furnished with the basic and para-clinical departments such as: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine and Community Medicine.
- The building includes dissection rooms, museums, gallery, lecture hall, class rooms, and tutorial rooms with supporting laboratories for the students. All the departments are well equipped with modern teaching facilities.
- The college has a well established large hospital equipped with modern tools and excellent infrastructure. The rural setting of Rupganj provides an ideal location for patient inflow.
- The clinical departments of the college such as Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology etc. are situated in the hospital building.
- Spacious wards, cabins, emergency, ICU, CCU, NICU, PICU and full fledged teaching facilities are also present.
- Teaching is delivered through class lectures, tutorials, demonstrations, practicals, institution visits, study tours and surveys on health problems.
- Teaching tools such as slides, multimedia projectors, laser pointers and media equipments with various video facilities and computers are used to deliver lectures.
- US-Bangla Medical College has an excellent group of qualified and committed faculty members. The educational training is carried out by competent teaching staffs consisting of professors, associate professors and teachers who are expert in their fields. A number of professors from other reputed Medical Colleges also visit occasionally as guest lecturers.
- Each department is headed by a professor/associate professor who heads his team to conduct the courses, and prepare the students to become future doctors.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can study MBBS in Bangladesh through Best Medical admission consultants to study abroad. The advantage of studying through MBBS admission guidance counsellors is that they will provide you with only the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to take admission in Bangladesh and adapt to your University life effortlessly.
We are among the Best medical admission consultant who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very low fees we also offer comprehensive guidance to all medical aspirants regarding admission procedures, counselling process, registration, document verification, college selection, NRI/Management quota seats for MBBS in India. We have over a decade experience of assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at affordable costs and carve out a niche path by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more personalized advice and questions about Abroad MBBS admissions and application processes, connect with us today.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222