Bukhara State Medical Institute Uzbekistan
Founded in 1990, Abu Ali ibn Sino Bukhara State Medical Institute is a higher education institution located in the city of Bukhara. The University is officially accredited by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan and recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Bukhara State Medical Institute campus has the best academic infrastructure -lecture halls, classrooms, and practical laboratories equipped with all latest equipments, library with electronic references, etc. The Institute directs all resources to optimize the educational and therapeutic process and creates all the opportunities for training according to world standards.
Bukhara State Medical Institute is engaged in educational activities for the implementation of basic and supplementary education programs of higher education, as well as carries out teaching-pedagogical, scientific-methodological and other activities.
Bukhara State Medical Institute encourages independent work of students carefully designed and focused to strengthen, deepen and broaden knowledge of students through training.
The duration of MBBS course at Bukhara State Medical Institute is 5 years and the medium of instruction is English. Individual attention is ensured for all the students by keeping the size of the class small.
The total MBBS course fee for Bukhara State Medical Institute is quite low and affordable for Indian Students. No capitation or Admission Test such as IELTS or GMAT is required for Admission.
Bukhara State Medical Institute has international relations and cooperation in the scientific-practical, educational and other fields through international partnerships, cooperation and collaboration with educational institutions, scientific institutions, international organizations and foundations.
The international activities at the Bukhara State Medical Institute are aimed at increasing the authority of the university in the higher education system of Uzbekistan and further integration into the global educational space.
Active work is carried out within the framework of cooperation programs with leading foreign universities, implementation of international educational programs and projects, implementation of joint research activities, organization of scientific workshops and conferences, exchange of teaching staff and the development of student mobility.
The Bukhara State Medical Institute maintains stable relations with many foreign universities and international organizations in Asia and Europe. The university students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs and study in International partner universities and in recognized research centres.
International exchanges are pursued by Bukhara State Medical Institute for organizing and holding international scientific-practical conferences, seminars and round tables with the participation of leading experts from foreign universities and partners.
The medical faculty at Bukhara State Medical Institute is engaged in enhancing the professional training of its professors and teachers for integration into the Bologna Declaration.
Since inception, Bukhara State Medical Institute has graduated more than 3300 doctors who have conducted professional activities in various areas of the Republic as well as in Germany, Israel, Yemen, USA, Turkey, Russia, Kazakhstan and in other countries of the world. Currently, studying at the medical faculty are 1094 students.
Bukhara is known as the birthplace of Abu Ali ibn Sino – Avicenna, world-renowned scientist who is in many ways considered the progenitor of medicine. Direct flights from India to Uzbekistan are readily available and the duration of the journey is 3 hours.
Courses Offered at Bukhara State Medical Institute
Course Duration-5 years
Language – English
Course Duration-6 years
Course Duration-5 years
Course Duration-4 years
Course Duration-3 years
Course Duration-5 years
Course Duration-2 years
Hostel facilities at Bukhara State Medical Institute
The student hostel of the Bukhara State Medical Institute has a capacity of 500 beds.
The rooms are well furnished, comfortable with excellent security facilities.
In the hostel, all the facilities are provided including the heating system, hot and cold water, washrooms, and restrooms.
Modern LCD televisions, washing machines and furniture are available for the comfort of the students.
Kitchens are equipped with gas stoves and refrigerators for students who want to cook their own meals.
There is a separate library for students, sports hall, spiritual enlightenment rooms, recreation rooms and parents’ rooms in the hostel.
In the student hostel celebrations and charity events are regularly held for foreign students.
Library Facilities at Bukhara State Medical Institute
Library of Bukhara State Medical Institute is an exceptional structural division, providing literature and information for the educational process and researches.
The Fund of study materials consists of textbooks, periodicals, tutorials, reference books, dictionaries, manuals, etc for studies and research including books published by the leading producer of textbooks for students of medical universities and secondary specialized educational institutions.
Sports Facilities at Bukhara State Medical Institute
Bukhara State Medical Institute promotes a healthy lifestyle among its students and encourages them to participate in various sports activities at the campus.
The Sports Club of Bukhara State Medical Institute arranges participation of the University students in various sports competitions on the level of the University, city, region and Republic.
Football, Basketball Volleyball, Track and field athletics, Table tennis, Rugby, Skiing, and Fitness are available at the University campus for student’s development.
There is a mini-field for football, a volleyball court where students can spend their free time.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian students at Bukhara State Medical Institute
The following is the minimum MBBS in Uzbekistan eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at Bukhara State Medical Institute:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
Admission Process at Bukhara State Medical Institute
Step 1: Apply Online—We fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—After receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Bukhara State Medical Institute we contact the nearest Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE : Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- Step 4: ARRIVAL—After getting the visa from Uzbekistan Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Uzbekistan at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222
Benefits of Studying Abroad
HOW TO STUDY MBBS ABROAD