TERNOPIL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
The campus at the university has a student campus including 4 dormitories, 2 game courts, a library, 3 gyms, a student food court, an outpatient clinic, custodial and maintenance services. The residential and housing complex of the university includes premises of four dormitories, where more than 1.5 thousand both Ukrainian and international students live. The campus also provides housing for the student families, interns, Master degree students, resident physicians, post-graduate students, students of the preparation department.
- Students are offered accommodation in university dorms.
- All the rooms are fully furnished with beds, mattress, pillows, blanket, two side tables, one cupboard and one table and chair, geysers etc
- The rooms are provided on sharing basis for 2 and 3 students.
- All rooms have centralised heating and cooling systems.
- Reading rooms and gym are accommodated in every hostel.
- Hostels are provided with 24x7security and assistance.
- The accommodation fee includes the use of the library, gym, laundry and Internet facilities.
- Free internet is available at the student dorm.
- Canteens, cafes and cafeterias sell confectionery and culinary products, hot dishes, salads, soft and hot drinks, as well as goods of their own production.
- The menu includes healthy foods and dishes of international students’ national cuisines.
- Students have excellent access to excellent athletic and sports facilities. Many of them participate in team sports: basketball, volleyball, athletics, kickboxing, tennis, and gymnastics.
- TNMU is proud of its strong volunteer movement. Students visit care facilities, organize and carry out a variety of public awareness campaigns, charity actions and drives to help disadvantaged groups.
- Students have affordable recreation and relaxation options in town Chervona Kalyna Academic and Recreation Complex. Located in a unique forest setting, this facility boasts a garden, arboretum, petting zoo, open-air pool and courts, and physical therapy services.
- Ternopil National Medical University has its own medical centre. The health of students is taken care of by highly qualified specialists. Students can consult physicians and nurse staff whenever in need. The international students receive the greatest care.
- The University has a modern research library for the needs of its professors, postgraduates and students. They can check out study and research literature, study in the reading room, use internet class, journal department, information and bibliographic department, and meeting space for holding roundtables, discussions, and presentations.
- The library collection currently holds about 400 thousand documents, representing a wide range of scientific, educational, artistic, and reference literature.
- Library visitors have free access to databases such as HINARI, BioMed Central, PubMed, etc allowing them to access publications in more than 3,000 professional national and international journals.
- The best international textbooks have been purchased for students at universities in Europe, the US and other countries, including “Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine”, “Pathologic Basis of Disease” and many others.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine can check out Top Medical Universities in Ukraine for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Ukraine through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Ukraine and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Ukraine fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222