ADMISSION PROCESS AT BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
STEP 1: Apply online
- Fill in the visa invitation inquiry form and application form and mail them to the University.
- Details required: translated and certified copies of international passport and academic certificates
- Make sure your email address is valid and functional as all University correspondence will be sent to the email address you enter in the Application Form.
STEP 2: University Approval
- After approval from the University send the following documents:
- Copy of the international passport (the pages with the photo, date of expiration and place of birth etc.) passport should be valid for at least 2.5 years from the date of application.
- Academic certificates (translated to Russian and duly certified)
- Health fitness certificate (with information of your vaccination)
- All your necessary documents must be submitted by the last date of application.
STEP 3: Receive an Invitation
- You will receive the invitation via email which is provided in the application form. (Takes about 30 Days)
STEP 4: Apply for a Student’s Visa
- On receiving a visa invitation and confirmation (invitation) letter (the University officials issue both) the applicant must contact the Embassy of the Russian Federation in his / her country in order to apply for a student’s visa.
STEP 5: Arrival to the Russian Federation
- You must inform the university about your arriving dates in the Russian Federation one week prior to arrival.
- The officials of the Admission Committee will include you in the University’s database and provided with accommodation at the University’s hostel immediately on arrival.
STEP 6: Complete University Formalities
- You must fill your migration card on arrival to the Russian Federation at the airport, after which you will receive a stamp at the Border Control services desk. This stamp confirms your entry in the Russian Federation.
- You must submit your migration card to the university officials on arrival as it is proof of your entry in the Russian Federation.
- All foreign students must submit the documents for registration to the Dean’s Office for International Students within 3 days after their entry in the Russian Federation with following documents: Passport and Migration card (received at the airport on arrival).
- All applicants will have a medical check-up to assess eligibility for further studies in medical university.
- Finally, you have to submit your documents to the Admission Committee.
- Documents to be submitted to the Admission Committee:
- Application Form
- Photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm (1.18 x1.57 inches)
- International Passport copy
- For applicants under 18 years – parental consent to travel certified by a notary.
- Education certificate copy. Academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements).
- Medical Check-up results (issued by University Hospital)
- Vaccination certificate or documents containing information about your vaccination
- HIV status certificate
- Medical Insurance
STEP 7: Signing Agreement and Payment
- The applicant is obliged to sign an agreement for education to become a student of the University
- The following payments must be made at the university:
- Tuition fee
- Official fee for visa processing
- Hostel fees, including accommodation and additional charges
- Medical insurance
NOTE: All documents must be legalized in due order, translated into Russian, with the translation to be certified by a notary.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS AT BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% for UR & 45% for Reserved Category in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
- Guarantee for the fulfilment of payment conditions.
- Before leaving the country the candidate should acquire the MCI eligibility certificate.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222