FACILITIES AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES NEPAL: HOSTEL, MESS, SPORTS, LIBRARY & MEDICAL
HOSTEL FACILITIES AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- All hostel rooms are single and double occupancy based.
- There are separate hostels for men and women.
- All the hostel rooms are provided with furniture and other amenities like geysers for hot water.
- Housekeeping and laundry are outsourced.
- The hostel staff consists of caretakers/supervisors, other attendants and maintenance staff.
- The Basic Sciences students are accommodated in hostels in the Deep Campus.
- The rooms are planned for twin occupancy.
- The campus has two dining halls, a canteen, gym, TV, playing fields, communications facilities etc.
- Phulbari Campus has two hostel blocks consisting of six floors, providing accommodation for students of the clinical phase.
- The rooms are planned for twin-sharing and each has an attached bathroom and balcony.
- The hostel basement holds a common dining hall, canteen, gym, TV and indoor recreational facilities.
- The hostel has a communications centre with internet and fax facilities.
- Each hostel has a Warden from the teaching faculty of the colleges who is responsible for the discipline, maintenance of the building, allotment of rooms etc.
MESS FACILITIES AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Membership of mess is mandatory for all students.
- Both the campuses have canteens, attached to the dining halls.
- Messes in the two campuses provide Indo-Nepali vegetarian / non-vegetarian food.
- The mess provides 4 meals a day.
LIBRARY FACILITIES AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- The library of Manipal College of Medical Science is functioning from a two campus.
- The main library at Deep Campus can accommodate 200 students, faculty and users at a time whereas the MTH library can accommodate 150 users at a time.
- The funds of the library include WHO collection, News magazines and journals, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology and Allied Health Sciences.
- The computer labs of the libraries are furnished with multimedia computers at each library (Deep and Phulbari) and offer the following computer services to users
- Internet browsing and online journals access with 24 hours radio link on broadband, HINARI through World Health Organisation are available.
SPORTS FACILITIES AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Manipal College of Medical Science provides ample opportunities for outdoor activities and the students enjoy these to the full.
- The college has playing fields for cricket, basketball, football and volleyball.
- Among the indoor games, there are facilities for badminton, table tennis, carrom and chess.
- Inter-batch competitions and friendly matches continue through the year.
MEDICAL FACILITIES AT MANIPAL COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medicare is compulsory for all students.
- Under Medicare, consultations, hospital admissions and investigations are free (though some special investigations like CT scan etc. are not entirely free).
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Nepal through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Nepal and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Nepal at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. We guide you through a maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile ensuring you choose the best academic path to achieve your career goals based on your aptitude, ability and interest.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222