Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam (SSR) medical college Mauritius Campus
- The SSR Medical College is spread over about 30 acres of land provided by the government. The College has its own Green Campus of over 18 Acres which is covered by about 250 thousand sq ft of Academic buildings and Accommodation Blocks.
- The Academic buildings at SSR Medical College have air-conditioned Lecture Theatres, large Lecture Hall, Examination Hall, advance Laboratories cum Demonstration Rooms, State of the Art “Clinical Skills Laboratory” and Dissection Hall.
- There are more than a dozen seminar/ tutorial rooms for group teaching and separate common rooms for Boys and Girls in the Academic block for self-study.
- The Hostel of the SSR Medical College is situated on the Campus itself less than 2 minutes away from the Academic building.
- There are separate Hostels for boys and girls and separate Common Rooms and reading rooms for self-study.
- Rooms at the dormitories are well ventilated providing all basic amenities to the students
- The Hostel rooms are well planned and furnished for twin sharing basis with attached bathrooms.
- Students can also take the complete room for themselves by paying charges for the whole room.
- All rooms in the hostels are provided with, a bed, mattress, table, chair and cupboard for each student.
- Hostel of the SSR Medical College has 24-hour security to ensure the safety of the students.
- The hostels have indoor games facilities like Table Tennis, Carom, Chess etc. The Boys Hostel has a Volley Ball cum Basket Ball court as well as a Tennis court on the Campus. Cricket and Football can be played in nearby grounds.
- The SSR Medical College has on Campus Canteen facility, serving both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food for Breakfast, lunch and dinner at a very reasonable cost.
- Continental and Indian food is available to students along with other Asian cuisines
- Students can also avail the services of other caterers, who supply cooked food at the Campus.
- There is additionally an open sitting area for about 100 students with good Wi-Fi availability. The students can eat and relax with their friends and families here.
- Another big Cafeteria is open on campus, where a variety of food is served on cash and carry basis.
- The SSR Medical College has well-developed air-conditioned Central Library with on-line connectivity and Wi-Fi facility.
- There are 50+ terminals for students apart from separate libraries for different departments.
- Fund of study materials consists of textbooks, periodicals, tutorials, manuals, etc for studies and research.
- The University library updates the titles of course books in the library fund periodically.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Mauritius at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Mauritius through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Mauritius and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Mauritius fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Mauritius at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob:+91 8173932222/+91 8173872222/ +91 8173952222