BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE ADMISSION PROCESS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Birat Medical College is a stand-alone community-oriented teaching hospital established as a comprehensive 350-bedded tertiary care hospital. It is fully accredited by Kathmandu University School of Medical Science (KUSMS) which is recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Birat Medical College is directly under the supervision of KU in terms of Academics, Examination and Teaching Calendar. The college is also recognised by the Nepal Medical Council and Medical Councils of SAARC and other countries.
HOW TO APPLY AT BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE
- The KU conducts KUMET test every year in the month of July/August.
- Foreign candidates must appear in the Central Entrance Test KUMET conducted by Kathmandu University for admission at affiliated colleges.
- Foreign Candidates who are interested and seek admission in MBBS/BDS programs of Kathmandu University are required to apply with a scanned copy of the 12th mark sheet and Citizenship/Passport.
- Only the Indian students who have passed NEET are eligible to apply.
- We fill in your college application form with the details furnished by you to be considered for admission.
- After this, we forward Candidates application together with attested copies of their testimonials addressed to the principal of Birat Medical College.
- Every candidate admitted in the course by Kathmandu University or any of the affiliated medical colleges shall register with University by remitting the prescribed fee along with the application form.
- After receiving the confirmation of the admission from the college we take care of all the admission formalities at the college.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE
- XIIth or equivalent
- NEET/KUMAT qualified
- Physics: 50% or above
- Chemistry: 50% or above
- Biology: 50% or above
- Along with all the requirements listed above, BMC COMPULSORILY conducts a preliminary general English exam to determine the language skill for foreign students.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT BIRAT MEDICAL COLLEGE
Documents required for filling the application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport or citizenship (both sides) or residential certificate with a photograph or election card (Adhar card / PAN card / Driving license will not be acceptable).
- Bank voucher/swift transfer receipt (as applicable)
- Scanned passport size photographs & signature
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- NEET Scorecard or KUMAT Original Entrance Card
- Intermediate or A-Level Mark sheet
- Intermediate or A-Level Migration/ Transfer Certificate
- Intermediate or A-Level Character Certificate
- School Leaving Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- School Level Character Certificate
NOTE: Only Scanned copies of each of the original documents accepted. Scanned copies of photocopies will not be accepted
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Nepal or study MBBS at Birat Medical College at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Nepal through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Nepal and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222