Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams like the GRE, TOEFL, CET etc for getting admission in Russian medical colleges for MBBS, MD, and MS. MBBS Admission in Russian medical colleges are on a first come first served basis, subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility requirements set by the Medical/Dental Council of India or the appropriate authority in other countries.
Russian MBBS colleges are recognised by MCI and WHO, they opened a new avenues for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia. Thousands of doctors are already practising in India whose studied MBBS from Russia. Thanks to their listing within the World Health Organization, students passing MBBS from Russian medical Universities are eligible for the MCI screening test in India.
Studying MBBS in Russia is considered its standard one most advanced one. Compared to European countries the level ofMBBS study in Russia is well developed and advanced, within the analysis of student’s performance, their progress in mastering the topic is monitored closely and objectively.
Benefits of MBBS In Russia
- No Donation or Capitation Fees
- Easy Admission Procedure
- No Entrance Test for Admission
- Subsidized & Low fees
- Extremely Low Cost of Living
- European Standard of Living
- Degrees Recognized Worldwide
- Indian Mess is Available in some of the Universities.
- World Class Infrastructure
- International Exposure
- All the universities are Government Universities and controlled by the Federal Ministry of Education and science of Russian Federation
=======FOR MORE DETAIL==================
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222