There is no doubt about the Excellent and High Quality of Education a student would be imparted while studying MBBS in Bangladesh. This claim is attested by fact that Indian students who do MBBS in Bangladesh have managed to get the highest passing percentage for MCI Screening Test or FMGE year after year.
Bangladesh is safe for girls and boys alike and being in a group of native Indians will make it easier to get help in case of an emergency. Being a dry nation (no alcohol country and drug consumption is illegal) adds up to the safety factor while alleviating the fears of the parents. Parents can breathe easy and have a peace of mind sending their son/daughter for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Direct MBBS Admission 2018 in MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
MBBS Course Duration 5 (Five) years
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2015
- HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2017
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 8.00 (eight)
- Min. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GP in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
Application Form for admission into medical colleges in Bangladesh available in Month of July-September :
- Indian, Gulf Countries candidates can collect from Smile Group of Education – Kolkata
- Nepal Candidate can collect form Mission Education Dhaka or Renu Career Point Dhaka
=======FOR MORE DETAIL==================
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222