Kyrgyzstan is a self-governing country, got independence in 1993. It is situated in Central Asia. Bishkek is the capital and the largest city in Kyrgyzstan. The nation was the part of the famous silk route to the Middle East countries from China. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan comes under one of the popular destinations to study MBBS abroad. Medical Colleges and Universities in Kyrgyzstan are approved by the World Health Organization. However, the Medical Council of India also recognizes MBBS degree in Kyrgyzstan.
Advantages of studying medicine in Kyrgyzstan
- High quality education is provided at very low costs.
- Globally recognized medical degree upon graduation.
- Instruction medium is English.
- No TOEFL or IELTS required if education was in English medium.
- MBBS Scholarships in Kyrgyzstan are given to many deserving students.
- Internships at very prestigious hospitals.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Kyrgyzstan has attractive landscape, surrounded by mountains. Agriculture is the chief profession for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan. The nation possesses a rich amount of mineral resources. The economy of Kyrgyzstan is driven by the agricultural industries. Hydroelectric power and other heavy industries also support in the economy. Islam and Christianity are the dominant religion of Kyrgyzstan.
=======FOR MORE DETAIL==================
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222