HOSTEL & OTHER FACILITIES AT DNIPROPETROVSK STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
Hostel Facilities at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- The Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy has 8 hostels.
- There are 3 comfortable hostels at the disposal of foreign students.
- Each hostel room is comfortable, well ventilated and fully furnished.
- All rooms are equipped with a bed, mattress, pillow, blanket, desk, chair, heater, water heaters and suitable lighting.
- All the are rooms are on sharing basis for two to three students.
- Hostels are provided with 24x7security and assistance.
- There are Student cafeteria and an independent kitchen available for cooking.
Medical facilities at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- The medical centre of the academy, student’s policlinic, insurance companies provide health and the necessary emergency aid.
- There is a dedicated medical unit for the convenience of students on the campus.
- International students association of the University organize leisure activities, do charity work, educational and cultural activity, and help to organize campus life.
Library Facilities at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Library facility at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy supports thousands of books and periodicals
- An e-library provides access to online library facilities to the students.
- The library is fully equipped with medical books, textbooks, journals, and references for research students and books on all topics related to medicine.
Extracurricular Activities at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Students’ have access to a fitness centre, swimming pool, a stadium with a tennis court, etc for leisure activities.
- Foreign students take an active part in sports competitions in soccer, volleyball, table tennis, fight, swimming, powerlifting and cricket.
- DMA includes a modern sports complex, which consists of four halls.
- There are classes of physical education, fitness groups and sports clubs.
- There is a 25-meter open-air swimming pool, a tennis court and an open-air playground for athletics, general physical fitness, volleyball, football, badminton.
- Summer health and sports camp “Health” (“Zdorovia”), which is situated near the Samara River, works in Orlovshchyna (Novomoskovsk district).
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine can check out Top Medical Universities in Ukraine for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Ukraine through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Ukraine and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For detailed, MBBS in Ukraine fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-Free: 1800 2744466
Mob: +91 817387 2222/ +91 817393 2222/ +91 817395 2222