ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO STUDY MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Medical education in Kyrgyzstan is considered to be one of the best due to its advanced and sophisticated training method and its student friendly teaching approach. The colleges are approved by the Medical Council of India(MCI). Courses are taught by experienced staffs reputed worldwide as excellent physicians and teachers.
European class highly professional education and unbelievably low tuition fees are one of the reasons MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is ranked top among medical education abroad.
If you are looking for cheap and best MBBS in abroad then Kyrgyzstan is the best option available
The following is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in any country in abroad
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222