ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & ADMISSION PROCESS AT UNIVERSITY OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL KAZAKHSTAN
MBBS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT UNIVERSITY OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Admission of foreign citizens to UIB-IMS is granted on the following basis:
- Marks secured in the medical entrance exam of their own country
- Results of entrance tests conducted by the University selection committee
- Proof of payment of tuition fees by individuals and (or) legal entities.
FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
- The student should be NEET Qualified
- Marks in 12th, PCB (PHY + CHE + BIO) should be 50% or above (For OBC/ST/SC-40%)
- Candidate should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission in MBBS Course.
ADMISSION PROCESS AT UNIVERSITY OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL
STEP 1: APPLY ONLINE
We fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Copy of online NEET Result
- Invitation charges
STEP 2: INVITATION LETTER
After receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
STEP 3: VISA PROCESSING
Along with the invitation letter from University, we contact the nearest Kazakhstan Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL
- After getting a visa from Kazakhstan Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
STEP 5: REGISTER IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Assistance in registration and visa extension will be provided by our representative
- After arriving at UIB, the candidate should register their passport with the Minister of Interior of Kazakhstan within 5 days from the date of arrival excluding holidays and weekends.
- Foreign students must be registered themselves in- Department of the international affair, between 6 months and 1 year
- Passport must be presented to the -Department of the international affair, 1 month before the expiration of the visa.
NOTE: All document must be legalized and translated from HRD & embassy
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Kazakhstan at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Kazakhstan and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, Kazakhstan MBBS fees for Indian students you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Kazakhstan at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll-Free: 1800 27 444 66
Mob: +91 817 387 2222/+91 817 393 2222/+91 817 395 2222