COURSES OFFERED, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & ADMISSION PROCESS AT JAHURUL ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH
COURSES OFFERED AT JAHURUL ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Degree Awarded- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS)
- Course Duration- 5 years + 1 year Internship
- Language- English
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Skin & STD
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Department of Physiotherapy
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology (E.N.T.)
- Department of Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Radiology & Imaging
- Department of Dental & Maxillo-Facial Surgery
- Department of Emergency
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS AT JAHURUL ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the Unreserved category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the Reserved category.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
ADMISSION PROCESS AT JAHURUL ISLAM MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Candidates should apply at Jahurul Islam Medical College in the months of September to November.
Step 1: Apply Online—we fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Document verification
- We send attested copies of mark sheets, photographs and other required papers through the Embassy of Bangladesh in their countries or through their own foreign ministries on Candidates behalf.
- The marks are then verified and approved and receive an equivalence certificate for eligibility by the office of Director Medical Education, HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka on payment of fees.
Documents to be sent to the university
- All enclosures must be attested by class-1 Government Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of SSC & HSC/Equivalent examination mark sheets/Academic transcripts
- Photocopy of SSC & HSC/Equivalent examination certificate/Testimonial
- Four copies of the recent passport size coloured photographs
- Nationality certificate from the appropriate authority
- A result sheet of admission test [NEET score for Indian students]Photocopy of admit card of admission test
Step 3: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 5: ARRIVAL—after getting the visa from Bangladesh embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can check out Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Bangladesh through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS at Jahurul Islam Medical College fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222