COURSES OFFERED & ADMISSION PROCESS AT KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
COURSES OFFERED AT KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Duration- 6 years
Language- English/ Russian/ Ukrainian
Degree Awarded- (MD equivalent to MBBS)
Duration- 5 years
Language- English/ Russian/ Ukrainian
Degree Awarded- Bachelor of dentistry (BDS)
Duration- 1 year
Duration- 3 years
Duration- 2-4 years
Specialities- Radiology, Therapy, Dermatology and Venereology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Pathological Anatomy, Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Anaesthesiology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Child Gynaecology, Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Paediatric Surgery, Hygiene of Children and Teenagers, General Hygiene, Cardiology, Occupational Hygiene, Epidemiology, Therapeutic Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry, Orthopaedic Dentistry, Surgical Dentistry
ADMISSION PROCESS AT KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
STEP 1: Apply online
- Fill in the application form and mail them to the University
- Upload the Documents
- Make sure your email address is valid and functional as all University correspondence will be sent to the email address you enter in the Application Form.
Documents Required for Issuing of Invitation letter
The list of documents that should be submitted to the University (in paper or mail):
- documents of education (with the received marks/points) or an academic certificate;
- Written consent for the processing of personal data.
STEP 2: Receive the Invitation Letter
- The university sends an official Invitation Letter for studying at Kharkiv National Medical University to the correspondence address.
STEP 3: Visa Processing
- Submit the Invitation Letter to the Embassy of Ukraine and receive a student visa.
Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if a student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student’s then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
STEP 4: OBTAIN STUDENT VISA
- After obtaining the student visa we inform the International Students Office of Kharkiv National Medical University about the date of student’s arrival to Ukraine and flight details.
STEP 5: ARRIVAL AT THE UNIVERSITY
- Upon arrival at Kharkiv National Medical University, the student should submit the documents to the International Students Office.
Documents to be submitted at the university
Submit the following documents to the admissions committee:
- Original Invitation Letter
- Questionnaire of the established sample
- Education Certificates, document on education and the grades obtained (points)
- Medical certificate of health status, certified by the official health authority of the country from which the foreigner came, and issued no later than two months before leaving for study in Ukraine;
- Medical insurance policy
- Birth certificate
- Six 40 × 60 mm colour photographs
- Documents in paragraph 2, 3, 4, 5 should be translated into Ukrainian or Russian language and legalized by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country.
- Candidates for studying in English must pass an English test in order to confirm their knowledge of the English language.
- Candidates for studying in Russian must pass the Russian language test.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine can check out Top Medical Universities in Ukraine for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Ukraine through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Ukraine and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Ukraine fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222