Hostel facilities at Bogomolets National Medical University Ukraine
Bogomolets National Medical University not only offers all the facilities to its students but also provides a multi cultural environment in the university that allows local students and international students stay and study together without any barriers. Being a peaceful country, foreign students’ security and safety are taken well care of.
Bogomolets National Medical University has 6 hostels, 2 public catering centers, health and recreation resort for 75 places, sports and health camp “Medic”, where students have a rest during summer free of charge.
- Hostel facility at Bogomolets National Medical University is considered among the safest and comfortable among the universities in Ukraine.
- Bogomolets offers accommodation on their campus to all national and international students of the university.
- There are 6 dormitories which are equipped with well ventilated, furnished and spacious rooms.
- All the rooms are fully furnished with beds, mattress, pillows, blanket, two side tables, one cupboard and one table and chair, geysers etc
- All rooms have centralised heating and cooling systems.
- Reading rooms and gym are accommodated in every hostel.
- Hostels are provided with 24x7security and assistance.
- Student cafeteria and an independent kitchen available in the hostel
- There is a separate arrangement for international students in Bogomolets National Medical University .
- Off campus housing/flats are also available for students who want to rent rooms or flats in private apartments. Price varies depending on size and location of the flat.
- Bogomolets National Medical University has a big mess and dining hall for students.
- Fresh foods are prepared with all proper hygienic precautions
- Bogomolets mess also prepares Indian food for Indian students which enhances their satisfaction of stay.
- The library of Bogomolets National Medical University is one of the oldest and biggest libraries in Ukraine.
- The library is the hub of the medical-scientific periodical editions and the collections of the library are exhibited at the various exhibitions, symposia and scientific conferences of medical workers.
- Bogomolets National Medical University also provides access to an online library to its students. The library is fully equipped with medical books, textbooks, journals, and references for research students and books on all topics you want related to medicine.
- Bogomolets National Medical University has many national and international collaboration for joint research and development and study exchange programs.
- The Bogomolets National Medical University has excellent facilities not only for studies but also for sports and recreation.
- The university’s Sports Complex is situated on the campus. It has six sports halls; for various games, including wrestling, table tennis, athletics, aerobics, badminton, rhythmic gymnastics, training room (gym).
- At the university the students can participate in more than 16 kinds of sports. The most popular are athletics, basketball, handball, tennis, weight lifting, swimming, football, fencing, mini-football, judo, unarmed combat, chess, badminton and other.
- Various activities like cultural, sports and academic competitions are held regularly at the University.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222