KABARDINO-BALKARIAN STATE UNIVERSITY,RUSSIA
KABARDINO-BALKAR REPUBLIC, RUSSIA
Nalchik is the capital city of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic, Russia a spa town, with many sanatoriums and artificial lakes and parks. You can reach the city by plane at Nalchik Airport. It is 3 km northeast of the city. UTAir operates flights to/from Moscow and Saint Petersburg and Pobeda operates flights to/from Moscow. Mineralnye Vody Airport is 105 km north of the city and offers many more flight options.
A train operates daily between Nalchik and Moscow and the journey takes around 34 hours with stops at cities including Mineralnye Vody and Voronezh.
KABARDINO-BALKARIAN STATE UNIVERSITY
Kabardino-Balkarian State University is public higher education institution located in the city of Nalchik, Kabardino-Balkaria Republic Founded in the year 1932.
The University campus accommodates:
- Medical College
- College Of Information Technology And Economy
- Municipal Building Construction College
- Pedagogical College
- College Of Design
In 1966, by the Federal Council of Ministers and the Order of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education the Faculty of Medicine at Kabardino-Balkarian State University was formulated. Kabardino-Balkarian State University is not only one of the oldest universities of the North Caucasus, but also one of the leading classical scientific-educational centers of Russia.
In 53 years of its administration Kabardino-Balkarian State University has trained more than 6,000 doctors in three specialties: Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing. Currently, these medical graduates of Kabardino-Balkarian State University are highly qualified specialists, heading hospital departments and running medical institutions like hospitals, dispensaries, health centers, etc.
Officially accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation and MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA (MCI), Kabardino-Balkarian State University (KBSU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
Kabardino-Balkarian State University has classrooms, academic research labs, library fund and other premises in accordance with the regulations.
For effective implementation of modern educational processes at the Medical Faculty simulators are used to simulate medical skills, a realistic model of the human body organs, anatomical posters, demonstration computer programs.
General Medicine is the most popular program among foreign students in Kabardino-Balkarian State University. The English medium program was launched in 2017. After 4 years of study, graduates complete their specialization in clinical internship for two more years.
The course at Kabardino-Balkarian State University incorporates lectures and field practices, including work in real clinics and hospitals. Students are trained in diagnostics, preventive measures and education for general public.
They develop overall skills in general medicine, anti-epidemiological measures, special equipment use, diagnostics of diseases and pathologies, treatment administration, rehabilitation measures, forensic medicine, medical service quality management, documentation and HR management.
Kabardino-Balkarian State University graduates can work as diagnosticians, general practitioners, preventive medicine specialists and managers, in both state and private institutions, in intensive care departments, etc.
They are are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like NEXT (India), USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world and pursue residency and postgraduate programs in the respective countries.
The development of academic mobility was facilitated by the cooperation of Kabardino-Balkarian State University with many foreign scientific and educational centers with the invitation of well-known scientists for lecturing, organizing internships for both students and teachers. Lectures and practical classes are conducted by scientists from the USA, Great Britain, Ukraine, Germany, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Jordan and Syria.
The collaborations with foreign partners at Kabardino-Balkarian State University provides an opportunity for internships, postgraduate education and scientific work abroad for teachers and students.
Participation in international competitions, Olympiads and conferences allows students and postgraduates to participate in international scientific research in Spain, the USA, Germany, France, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Japan and Denmark.
In 2009, the University held 15 international conferences, in which 1,650 scientists from Germany, USA, Turkey, Syria, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates, KBSU and universities of the Russian Federation and other foreign countries took part.
Medical Faculty at Kabardino-Balkarian State University
Medical Faculty at Kabardino-Balkarian State University at present consists of 17 departments, 3 medical and biological departments (normal and pathological anatomy; normal and pathological physiology; microbiology pharmacology) and 14 clinical departments (3 therapeutics; 3 surgical; childhood diseases, obstetrics and gynecology; department of infectious diseases with a course dermatology, psychiatry, neurology and addiction, general practice, gerontology, public health and public health), 4 departments in Dentistry (restorative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, surgical stomatology and maxillofacial surgery; prosthodontics).
Exchange Programs at Kabardino-Balkarian State University
The UNESCO Chair has carried out a number of activities in the public, educational and research fields. Every year during the holidays the university receives student delegations from different countries including United States, South Korea, Jordan and Syria. Through the exchange of students, 10-12 students are trained in Germany every year and in the summer camps in the US and Germany, up to 15-25 students work.
Courses Offered at Kabardino-Balkarian State University
THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE
General Medicine (MBBS)
Duration- (5+1) Years
Qualification- General Practitioner
Duration- 6 Years
Duration- 6 Years
Duration- 6 Years
Duration- 5 Years
Duration- 1 Year
Duration- 2 Years
Specialties– Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry-Narcology, Geriatrics, Dermatovenereology, Infectious diseases, Cardiology, Neurology, Therapy, Phthisiology, Endocrinology, Coloproctology, Neurosurgery, Thoracic surgery, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Surgery, Urology, Maxillofacial surgery, Therapeutic Dentistry, Dental surgery, Orthopedic dentistry, Pediatric dentistry, Orthodontia, Social hygiene and organization of State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service.
Facilities at Kabardino-Balkarian State University
Kabardino-Balkarian State University provides its students with healthcare services, sports,catering and recreation. Seven comfortable and adequately equipped dormitories are available for students.
All the dormitories are fully equipped with modern utilities and adequately designed.
Students from all over the world come, live and study at the Kabardino-Balkarian State University hence the facilities are provided as per international standard.
All the rooms are well ventilated, spacious and furnished with beds, mattress, pillows, blanket, etc.
Reading rooms and gym are accommodated in every hostel.
The hostel also has round the clock security and assistance for safety of every student staying in the hostel.
The sports complex includes swimming pool, courts for volleyball, basketball, football, etc ,gym facilities and competitions are held for students.
International Partnership at Kabardino-Balkarian State University
Kabardino-Balkarian State University maintains scientific and educational partnerships with 40 foreign universities, research centers and firms of various countries, as well as actively implements bilateral agreements on cooperation in the scientific and educational sphere.
- Humboldt-universität zu Berlin
- Dankook university
- L’Université Paris-IV
- New Bulgarian University
- Indian Institutes of Information Technology, Allahabad
- Arab American University, Jenin
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Enschede
- Friedrich Schiller University of Jena
- Free university of Berlin
- Erciyes University, Turkey
- An-Najah National University, Palestine
- University of Tokyo
- University of Roma – Tor Vergata, Italy
- University of Udine, Italy
- The Second University of Naples, Italy
- Abkhazian state university
- Tulane University, USA
- University of Aarhus, Denmark
- University of Aleppo
- The University of Jordan, Amman
- University of Miskolc, Hungary
- University of Granada, Spain
- National University of Uzbekistan
- Tashkent Chemical Technological Institute
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students at Kabardino-Balkarian State University
The following is the minimum MBBS in Russia eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at Kabardino-Balkarian State University:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country in abroad.
Before leaving the country the candidate should acquire the MCI eligibility certificate.
Admission Process at Kabardino-Balkarian State University
Step 1: Apply Online—we fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard marksheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Kabardino-Balkarian State University we contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard marksheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE :Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting visa from Russian embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222