Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan
Kazakh National Medical University is a university in Almaty, Kazakhstan dedicated to S.D. Asfendiyarov who was the first rector when the university was established in 1931. In 2001, the government conferred it as a “national” university.
Having 89 years of experience in training medical students Kazakh National Medical University is noted among the elite medical universities of Kazakhstan.
Kazakh National Medical University is a reputed higher education medical institution offering courses and programs officially recognized and accredited by:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
The medical degrees including MBBS from Kazakh National Medical University are recognized by the world’s major organizations. The students graduating from Kazakh National Medical University are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
There are more than 11000 students, PhD students studying at Kazakh National Medical University. More than 60 thousand specialists have graduated from the University. These specialists are working not only in Kazakhstan but also abroad.
More than 1500 faculty members are working at Kazakh National Medical University, including more than 200 doctors of science, 130 professors, and more than 500 candidates of science and 15-laureates of State prizes.
More than 9200 undergraduate, 71 postgraduate students, 240 house physicians, 13 PhD’s, 464 distance learners (39 nationalities) study at Kazakh National Medical University.
Kazakh National Medical University is preparing specialists from foreign citizens for medical institutions in Asia, Europe and the CIS. The university has about 1,000 students from China, South Korea, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Mongolia, Russia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, India, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Belarus, Syria, etc.
Departments at Kazakh National Medical University have gained an extensive experience in teaching in English, which contributes to the effective implementation of the educational process with students from different countries and Kazakhstan wishing to study in English.
Teaching at Kazakh National Medical University is imparted in 3 languages – Kazakh, Russian, and English.
Kazakh National Medical University works with leading specialists of the country and abroad. It is equipped with training rooms, modern equipment for interactive learning. The theoretical basis is followed with clinical practice.
The university campus has many activity centers like scientific communities, interest clubs, sports schools, volunteering, charity work, public work, cultural events etc.
Interaction between students from abroad and Kazakh students in the English-speaking groups allows foreign students to adapt to the new socio-cultural environment; educational system etc. Attention is paid to educational work as an essential component of the learning process.
Courses Offered at Kazakh National Medical University
Faculty of General medicine
Duration of course – (5+1) years
Qualification- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Duration of course – 4 Years
Qualification- Nurse Manager
Duration of course – (5+1) years
Duration of course- 5 years
Duration of course- 5 years
Faculty of management in Public Health
Bachelor of Management
Duration- 4 years
Qualification- Bachelor in Public Health (BPH)
Masters of Management
Qualification- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
This course is specially designed for the foreign students who do not have the necessary requirements for the undergraduate programs.
The course includes Russian or Kazakh language, biology, chemistry, physics, computer science, and history of Kazakhstan.
Duration of Course: 1 Year
Duration of Course- 8 Months
Diploma Awarded on successful completion of course.
Qualification- Clinical Residency or Postgraduate
Campus at Kazakh National Medical University
Kazakh National Medical University is the powerful scientific educational complex, including -7 educational buildings, Center of practical skills, testing center and hostel facilities.
The hostels are well ventilated, comfortable, fully furnished with centralized air system.
The rooms are provided with all basic amenities like- Internet access, TV and telephone.
Facilities for students at Kazakh National Medical University are arranged on sharing basis, like: bathrooms and kitchens.
Reading rooms and gym are accommodated inside every hostel.
Students are encouraged to participate enthusiastically in all the events organised by the Kazakh National Medical University and other partner universities. They have the opportunity to lead active social life, along with active learning activities.
The Library facility at Kazakh National Medical University includes 6 reading halls, book fund accounts housing 1065263 copies, well equipped electronic library and internet study with 120 places.
Besides these Republican scientific medical library and 2 anatomical museums function at the campus of the university.
International Cooperation at Kazakh National Medical University
Kazakh National Medical University has cooperation and agreement with many international universities:
- University of Nagasaki (Nagasaki, Japan)
- Asia Pacific University (Beppu, Japan)
- Parkway College (Singapore)
- University of Perugia (Perugia, Italy)
- Transdanubia University (Krems, Austria)
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic)
- Bogomolets National Medical University (Kiev, Ukraine)
- National Pharmaceutical University (Kharkiv, Ukraine)
- Moscow Medical Academy. I. Sechenov (Moscow, Russia)
Member of International Associations
- Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE),
- PhD Education in Bio-medicine and Sciences Health in the European System (ORPHEUS),
- Association of Dental Education in Europe (ADEE),
- European Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences (EAFP),
- European Association of Universities (EUA),
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe (AMS E),
- International Association of Universities (IUA),
- Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER),
- International Federation of Pharmacists (FIP),
- Eurasian Association of Universities (EAU),
- Siberian Open University Association
- International Endocrinology Society (USA)
- American Association of Urology
- Association of the European Society of Cardiology on CHF
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Association of Radiologists
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- European Society of Endocrinologists (ESE)
- European Association of Gynecologists and Endocrinologists
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- European Association of Urology
- European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- World Association of Urology
- International Association of Surgeons-Hepatologists of CIS countries
- The Eurasian Federation of Oncology (EAFO)
- International Association of Morphologists
- Turkish Society of Ophthalmologists
- Russian Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Eligibility Criteria for Indian students at Kazakh National Medical University
The following is the minimum MBBS in Kazakhstan eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at Kazakh National Medical University:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country in abroad.
Admission Process at Kazakh National Medical University
Step 1: Apply Online—We fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—After receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3:VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Kazakh National Medical University we contact the nearest Kazakhstan Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard marksheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE :Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- Step 4: ARRIVAL—After getting visa from Kazakhstan embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222