HOW TO APPLY AT NEW VISION UNIVERSITY GEORGIA
Step 1: Fill in the Application
- We fill in the Application;
- Send the filled-in Application together with the copies of the documents, necessary for the acquisition of student’s status.
- If the document is not in English and/or is not accompanied by an English language translation, it should be translated either into English, French or German and be notarized;
- Provide your full name, passport number and desirable program title in written
- Within a period of 7 days after receiving the application, NVU will arrange a Skype interview with the applicant, confirm that the potential student meets all the necessary admission requirements and consequently send a Conditional Offer Letter.
Step 2: Receipt of the Conditional Offer Letter
- After the receipt of the Conditional Offer Letter, the applicant has to pay the initial tuition fee and specify the applicant’s full name as well as a passport number in the Purpose of Transfer line.
- After receiving the payment, the NVU will send a Fee Acknowledgement Letter to the applicant;
- The applicant will have to send the Power of Attorney to the NVU authorizing the NVU to represent the applicant with the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia
- The NVU will apply to the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement and request the recognition of applicant’s education status acquired abroad with an aim to grant the right to enrol in the higher educational institution without sitting Unified National Examinations/Unified Master’s Examination;
- Consequently, the NVU will issue the enrollment document (granting student status) and an invitation to Georgia – Unconditional Offer Letter.
Step 3: Receipt of Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if a student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting the visa from the Georgia Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Documents required for admission at NEW VISION UNIVERSITY
The applicants will be required to submit the following documents:
- Copy of the International passport, for stateless persons – a copy of a residence certificate;
- A copy of a school-leaving certificate OR
- A copy of the document, providing for credits earned at a foreign higher education institution – for applicants, who study/studied and earned credits at a foreign higher education institution, duly authorized commensurate with the law in force of the country concerned
- 2-3 photographs (3X4);
- One of the English language proficiency documents
- If names in a passport and educational document are not the same – affidavit from the court, confirming that both documents belong to the same person.
Foreign Student Admission Criteria for Medical Doctor Program
Foreign student admission criteria to the Medical Doctor Program, based on the 1997 Lisbon Convention requirements on the admission of qualified applicants:
Proof of Proficiency in English at the B2 Level (specifically English for Medical Purposes Exam – EMPE, with a passing percentage of 70%).
Prerequisites for exemption from EMPE
- If a student scores 60% or more (60-69 %) on the EMPE, NVU offers preparatory courses in Medical English (free of charge).
- If a student scores 50% or more (50-59 %) on the EMPE, NVU offers general and Medical English preparatory courses (free of charge).
- All students are granted a second opportunity to pass the English Exam.
MCAT (Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems), with a passing percentage of 50% or a Biology & Chemistry knowledge certification.
Prerequisites for exemption from MCAT:
- 90 and more percentage in a minimum of two science-related subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environment, whereby either Biology or Chemistry shall be included), based on the student’s certificate/transcript from his or her prior school
- In case the student has received 32 or more on the MCAT exam or has 90% or more in Biology or Chemistry, based on the prior school’s certificate/transcript, and simultaneously satisfies the English Language admission criteria, NVU offers MCAT preparation courses (free of charge).
- After completing the appropriate preparatory courses, the student has the opportunity to retake the MCAT exam (requiring a passing percentage of 50%).
NEET Qualified (For Indian students)
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Georgia at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Georgia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Georgia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Georgia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Georgia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222