MBBS at Parkview Medical College Bangladesh
Quick facts about Sylhet Bangladesh
- Country: Bangladesh
- Capital: Dhaka
- Currency: Bangladeshi taka (BDT)
- Religion: 89.5% Islam, 8.5% Hinduism
- Language: Bengali
- GDP: $837.588 billion
- Calling code: +880
- Division Name: Sylhet
- Division Area: 12,298.4 km2(4,748.4 sq mi)
- Division Population: 12,102,325
- Flight Duration: 2hrs 45mins
Quick facts about Parkview Medical College
- Name of Institute: Parkview Medical College
- Year of Establishment: 2014
- Location: Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Type: Private
- Affiliation: Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Approved By: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Bangladesh & MCI
- Courses offered: MBBS
- Affiliated Hospitals: 250 beds( 500 beds soon) speciality hospital
- MBBS duration: 5 Years
- Language: English
Parkview Medical College & Hospital was founded in 2008 in Sylhet, Bangladesh with a vision of producing expert health manpower and to provide low cost but optimum quality health care services to the people. With this noble objective Hospital has set up a low-cost specialized treatment facility for the common people which will eventually take shape of a centre of excellence in Bangladesh.
Parkview Medical College commenced its MBBS course from 2014 and is headed by well-reputed senior teachers with a bunch of young, energetic & committed junior teachers. The College is affiliated to Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to provide MBBS education in the English Language.
- Parkview medical college classrooms are large and conducive to address a large number of students for lectures.
- The college has a well-equipped air-conditioned Conference Hall for meetings, seminars, symposium, journal club etc.
- There are well-equipped laboratories in Anatomy, physiology and biochemistry departments of Parkview medical college which are sufficient to meet the demand of practical classes of MBBS course curriculum.
- The Parkview medical college Departments have all infrastructures to fulfil the requirement of academic activities.
- Beside lecture theatre department have tutorial classrooms and Central Lecturer Theatre equipped with audiovisual aids like LCD projector and overhead projector.
- Departments have well-equipped Histology room, Dissection Hall, practical instruction room and a well-decorated Museum.
- The department imparts optimum teaching and practical laboratory facilities to all the students.
- Parkview Medical College & Hospital is providing round the clock emergency medical services with the help of its own doctors and specialists.
- Medical Services are provided for outdoor patients with the help of concerned consultants.
- Currently, there are facilities of 250 beds for indoor patients in the Hospital which is projected to increase up to 500-bed facilities.
- The Medical College & Hospital is committed to carrying out research and development work in the arena of Medical Science.
Regular clinical meetings, seminars are held and lectures, demonstrations, tutorials, ward clinics, practical classes, field visits are an integral part of teaching at Parkview medical college.
- Degree Awarded- MBBS
- Course Duration- 5 years
- Language- English
- The Parkview medical college library is a well-ventilated spacious hall, befittingly furnished with comfortable seating arrangement and quiet atmosphere.
- The library is fairly enriched with a collection of common medical textbooks, supported by a range of reference books, important national and international journals and internet facilities which can cater updated information needs of students and teachers.
- It has a friendly open stack and easy access system.
- Students and teachers of Parkview medical college have made a sports club in college which is named as ‘Parkview Medical Sports Club’.
- They are entrusted with the responsibility to arrange outdoor and indoor games within the medical college and participate in different sporting events with other medical colleges.
- The sports committee of the college provides administrative, logistic and financial support to Parkview medical college sports club.
- Well furnished separate hostel for both male and female students are located beside the Parkview medical college building.
- The building fully complies with the modern standards and the hostels are equipped according to the needs of the students.
- The Parkview medical college hostel includes including living room, kitchen, toilet, and bathroom.
- Students can avail the rooms on double and triple sharing basis.
- The rooms are equipped with air conditioner, water heater, refrigerator, and broadband.
- The canteen serves delicious dishes for students.
- The college ensures a comfortable and safe stay for all students.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can check out Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Bangladesh through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222