AIIMS MBBS 2019 COUNSELLING SCHEDULE &PROCESS
AIIMS MBBS 2019 results have been declared on 12th June 2019 for admission to MBBS at AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Mangalagiri (Guntur), Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Bathinda, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Kalyani, Rae Bareli and Telangana.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling will be held in 4 rounds including AIIMS Open Round Counselling. The officials will also organize a mock counselling before the first round of counselling to give candidates an idea of the actual counselling process.
With the release of the merit list the authority has declared the list of candidates who are eligible to participate in the mock round of counselling scheduled to be conducted on June 20, 2019.
The merit list includes those eligible candidates which are equivalent to four times the total number of seats available in all 15 AIIMS in each category
In AIIMS Mock Round Counselling candidates will be able to exercise the choice preferences amongst available AIIMS institutions, mock allocation, re-shuffling of choices, allocation of seats and acceptance/ rejection of seat by the candidate.
After the completion of Mock Round Counselling, AIIMS MBBS First Round Counselling will begin in an online mode tentatively in July 2019.
Aspirants will be called on the basis of their merit rank for the AIIMS MBBS Counselling.
During counselling, candidates have to indicate their preferences of the AIIMS campus they wish to study in.
Seat allotment will be on the basis of the AIIMS MBBS rank and seat availability.
Those candidates who will be allocated a seat in AIIMS MBBS 2019 Counselling will have to deposit their original certificates and fee at the allotted institution.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN AIIMS MBBS 2019 COUNSELLING:
- First-time users eligible for the first round of counselling will be required to register for participating in the counselling process.
- Candidates will be able to register for online counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2019 by clicking on the online counselling link which will be available in the ‘MyPage’ account of eligible candidates.
- NOTE: ‘MyPage’ account is the same account candidates registered for at the time of filling their AIIMS MBBS 2019 application form.
Exercising the Choice Preferences:
- After the successful registration, candidates will have to log in to the counselling module.
- Eligible candidates will now be able to exercise their preference of AIIMS Campus and select the same in the portal.
- After selecting the choices, candidates will be able to save their choices and lock-in & submit the choices.
- After submission, candidates will not be able to make any changes until the ongoing counselling round ends.
Mock Results Allocation:
- Online mock allocation results will be released in the first round of counselling only.
- The mock allotment is done to give an idea to the candidates about the counselling procedure and a rough idea as to the AIIMS College they are likely to be allotted as per their present preferences.
Editing and Final Submission of Choices
- After mock allotments, candidates will be able to edit their earlier choice preferences (reshuffle the order of AIIMS selected, add new ones, etc.) if desired.
- This window will be opened for a few days only.
Seat Allotment Result
- Seats will be allotted as per candidates’ choices submitted and their merit ranks in AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- The result of seat allotment of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be published.
Acceptance or Rejection of Allotted Seat
After candidates are allotted a seat in available AIIMS institutions, they choose whether or not they are willing to take admission on the allotted seat.
Candidates who are allotted a seat will be able to take the following actions:
- Refuse the seat:
As per the rules of AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling, unless a candidate explicitly refuses the seat allotted to him/her, it will be presumed that one has accepted the seat.
So, if one doesn’t wish to take admission on the allotted seat, they will have to actively refuse the seat by logging into their portal and refuse the seat within stipulated date and time.
- Accept the seat and take admission:
In case one wishes to accept the seat allotted to him/her, they can do so by ‘reporting at the allotted college’ and submit the documents and fee as will be stated in the prospectus of AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- Hold the allotted seat, and participate in subsequent counselling rounds:
In case one who has been allotted a seat wishes to hold the allotted seat and at the same time participate in further counselling rounds, then such a candidate will need to deposit the fee and documents at allotted AIIMS, and also express his/her desire to participate in other counselling rounds by selecting appropriate option in the portal.
- Not taken any action:
In case candidate who has been allotted a seat fails to take any action, i.e., neither reports to college, refuse/accept the seat, etc. then such candidate will be rendered ineligible for further rounds of counselling, including open round.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Second Round Counselling
- The second round of AIIMS MBBS Counselling takes place after the completion of the first round.
- Those candidates who have registered themselves in AIIMS MBBS Mock Round Counselling are eligible to participate in second round counselling.
- Candidates who have been allocated a seat in the first round, but have also selected option to participate in the second round of AIIMS MBBS Counselling are also eligible.
- Candidates participated in the first round of Counselling but were not allotted any seat are also eligible to participate in the second round.
- Candidates obtaining 50% of marks in AIIMS MBBS but were not invited for the first round of counselling will not be allowed to appear for the subsequent rounds of Counselling. But these candidates are eligible to participate in open round or spot counselling.
REPORTING TO THE ALLOTTED INSTITUTE
- Once the seat has been allotted to candidates they need to reach the respective AIIMS Institute with the required documents.
- The documents will be verified and the admission procedure will be completed.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents and additional photocopies.
- You also need to take the Demand Draft of Rs. 1 Lakh in the name of allotted AIIMS institute.
- Selected candidates are required to report to the respective AIIMS to undergo medical Examination by a Medical Board consisting of Faculty Members set up by the respective Institute.
- If during assessment of the Medical Board, a candidate is found medically unfit to the course, then he/she will be not admitted and the decision of the Medical Board shall be final.
- Offer Letter
- Registration Slip
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate from the prescribed authority (For SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Six passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222