ADMISSION PROCESS & ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS AT DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION PHILIPPINES
ADMISSION PROCESS AT DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION
STEP 1: Applying online
We submit the application form along with the documents mentioned below to the Office of the Dean on the candidate’s behalf with the details furnished by him at our office.
Documents needed for the initial evaluation:
- Completed Application Form and Personal History
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result
- Letter of Reference from two (2) former professors
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
STEP 2: Evaluation of documents at Dean Office
After that, the Submitted documents will be evaluated and the applicant will be informed about the status of his/her application. If the applicant is qualified, the school will send the following documents:
- Notice of Acceptance (NOA)*
- Personal History Statement forms for the applicant to fill-up (6 copies)
- Certificate of Eligibility for Admission (CEA) form for the applicant to fill-up (not required for lateral entrants)
STEP 3: Authentication by the Philippine Foreign Service Post (PFSP)
The original documents listed above will be completed by us and mailed back to the Office of the Dean along with documents listed below duly authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Post (PFSP) in your home country:
- Official transcript of records and diploma
- Notarized Affidavit of Support, including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover applicant’s expenses for school dues, accommodation, subsistence and other incidental expenses
- Photocopy of passport pages where name, photo, birthday, birthplace appear
- Student’s Personal History Statement (6 copies) with 2 x 2 recently taken photograph
- Police Clearance issued by the National Police Authorities in the student’s country of origin or residence
- Birth certificate
- Letter of Recommendation from two former college professors
NOTE: The above-mentioned documents are completed and mailed back to the Office of the Dean at least 30 days prior to the start of the incoming academic year.
STEP 4: Issuance of Student visa
- DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION endorses the above documents to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Manila, together with the NOA and CHED-approved CEA for processing.
- After approval, the DFA notifies the Foreign Service Post for the issuance of a student visa.
- The applicant then has to appear in person before the Philippine Foreign Service Post over the place for the interview.
The following documents are required for the issuance of a Student Visa:
- Original copy of the school’s Notice of Acceptance issued by the Office of the Dean containing a clear impression of the school’s official dry seal and addressed to the student
- Letter from the School Registrar requesting the issuance of a Student Visa 9(f) to the applicant addressed to: “The Director of the Visa Division – Office of Consular Affairs Department of Foreign Affairs”
- Six copies of the original Personal History Statement duly accomplished and signed by the applicant, both in English and his national alphabet, accompanied by a personal seal, if any, and containing among others, his/her original left and right thumbprints and
- 2” x 2” photograph on plain white background taken not more than six months prior to submission
- Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
- Notarized Affidavit of Support, including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover applicant’s expenses for school dues, accommodation, subsistence and other incidental expenses;
- Original copy of the CEA approved by the CHED
- Visa Application form (FA form no. 2)
- Medical Certificate (FA form no. 11)
- Chest x-ray, laboratory report and clearance certificate for the AIDS antibody (HIV test)
- Police Clearance from the local police authorities where the applicant has been permanently residing for the last five years
- Guarantee coverage of return fare and other incidental expenses;
- Life-size chest x-ray film;
- Eight copies of 2 x 2 coloured photos;
- Unexpired passport
STEP 5: Enrollment at DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION
We now get the Student enrolled at the DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION by submitting the following documents at the Registrar’s Office:
- Student Visa
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) from the Bureau of Immigration issued in Davao City (issued upon presentation of the student visa)
- Photocopy of the passport
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS FOR MBBS AT DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantages of studying MBBS in Philippines through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Philippines and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Philippines fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Philippines at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222