ADMISSION PROCESS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AT NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY RUSSIA
APPLYING FOR EDUCATION IN ENGLISH AT NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY RUSSIA
Foreign citizens enter the Nizhny Novgorod state medical academy by qualifying general education entrance tests held by PRMU independently.
The process of applying for courses in English medium for international students is as follows:
- Firstly your documents are submitted online and an invitation letter is received accordingly from the University
- Submission of documents of foreign citizens entering the University starts from June 2nd Week and closes on October last Week
- The entrance exams are held in the English Language in the form of a written test.
- The lists of enrollees entering the University are placed on the official University website and information boards on October last Week
- Enrolment consents have to be submitted by the students who wish to be enrolled
- In October last Week, the list for enrolment of the persons from the number of enrolees entering the University who have submitted enrollment consents is released.
For courses conducted in English – written tests in Biology, Chemistry
For courses conducted in Russian – written tests in Biology, Chemistry, the Russian Language
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS AT NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY RUSSIA
The following is the minimum MBBS in Russia eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at the Nizhny Novgorod state medical academy:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 55% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- Proof of English language training may be required
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country abroad.
- Guarantee for the fulfilment of payment conditions.
- Before leaving the country the candidate should acquire the MCI eligibility certificate.
ADMISSION PROCESS AT THE NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY RUSSIA
Step 1: Apply Online—we fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- A notarized copy of passport with a notarized translation into Russian (all pages).
- Notarized copies of diplomas or certificates of education, annexes to them where the subjects studied and credits are indicated, with a notarized translation into Russian.
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Certificate of Equivalence.
- Certificate of English Knowledge (if possible).
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Nizhny Novgorod state medical academy we contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if a student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting the visa from the Russian embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Russia or study MBBS at NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS in NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222
How to choose colleges to study MBBS abroad
Are you looking for best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow?
COURSES OFFERED & PRACTICAL TRAINING AT NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY RUSSIA
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION OF NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY RUSSIA
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.