ADMISSION PROCESS AT TERNOPIL STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY UKRAINE
STEP 1: APPLICATION
We apply to Ternopil National Medical University on students behalf with the details furnished by the students at our office and mail the following documents:
Documents to be submitted by mail:
- Copy of international passport;
- Copy of High (Secondary) School Certificate with transcript;
- Consent to the processing of personal data;
- Preparatory course certificate (if available);
- Results of external independent testing (if available)
After receiving the document the Ternopil National Medical University sends the detailed instructions which we complete on student’s behalf.
STEP 2: RECEIPT OF INVITATION LETTER
The university sends an official Invitation Letter for studying at TNMU to our correspondence address.
STEP 3: VISA PROCESSING
We submit the Invitation Letter to the Embassy of Ukraine and receive a student visa.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if a student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
STEP 4: OBTAIN STUDENT VISA
After obtaining the student visa we inform the International Students Office of TNMU about the date of student’s arrival to Ukraine and flight details.
STEP 5: ARRIVAL AT THE UNIVERSITY
Upon arrival at Ternopil National Medical University, the student should submit the documents mentioned below to the International Students Office.
The student will then be invited for an interview.
The admission procedure will be completed after an agreement is signed with the University and the student pays the tuition fee for the 1st year of study.
Documents to be submitted to the International Students Office:
- Passport with a valid student visa;
- High (secondary) school certificate with transcript (original and copy);
- Birth certificate (original and copy);
- Health certificate (valid within two months from the moment of issue);
- HIV-negative test certificate (valid within two months from the moment of issue);
- 12 photos
Admission deadlines at Ternopil National Medical University
- For Fall Semester: November 1
- For Spring Semester: March 1
- Fall Semester: September 1–June 30
- Spring Semester: February 1–January 31
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine can check out Top Medical Universities in Ukraine for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Ukraine through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Ukraine and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Ukraine fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222