ADMISSION PROCESS AT DNIPROPETROVSK STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY UKRAINE
STEP 1: APPLY ONLINE
- Students can apply online by filling in the Application Form along with the following documents
- Copy of International Passport or ID card (minimum valid for 2 years)
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
- After reviewing the above-written documents, the University shall notify you about acceptance or rejection. If you will be accepted then Admission Confirmation Letter shall be issued.
STEP 2: ISSUING THE INVITATION LETTER
After receiving the Acceptance / Admission Confirmation letter from Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy you can send the documents mentioned below by email to get an invitation letter
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for one year)
- Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
- Invitation Letter charges
- Documents should be scanned properly and should be clearly readable.
- After receiving documents and payment, Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and visa support letter will be sent.
STEP 3: VISA PROCESSING
After getting the Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and visa support letter from the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy student should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country.
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if a student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting a visa from the Embassy or Consulate, students should inform about his/her flight details with date and arrival time. One of the representatives will receive the student at the airport.
STEP 5: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
Every student should bring with him/her original complete. After Arrival in Ukraine, a student should submit the completed documents to the International Department. The staff of the International Relations office will complete the admission process and registration process in 1-3 working days and after that, they will allow starting the classes.
The foreign candidates applying for Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy admission must possess the following documents:
- Application form
- Copy of the foreign citizen passport
- Documents (the original and the copy) of previous education
- Overall percentages not lower than 60% of the corresponding scale of the country
- Subject wise percentage not lower than 40% of the corresponding scale of the country) in biology (for specialities “general medicine” and “dentistry”) or chemistry (for speciality “pharmacy”)
- Medical certificate certified by the health care official body issued not later than two months before the departure for study to Ukraine;
- Health insurance
- Copy of birth certificate
- Six colour photos of 30х40 mm in size
- Letter of consent on personal information processing;
- Copy of the independent test results (if available)
- Copy of graduation certificate from the preparatory department (premedical language course) or linguistic preparation course for foreigners and persons without citizenship (if available)
NOTE: The documents specified in subparagraphs 3-8 have to be translated into Ukrainian with official issuing of the translation.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine can check out Top Medical Universities in Ukraine for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Ukraine through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Ukraine and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Ukraine fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Ukraine at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222