Things to prepare before going to Poltava State Medical and Dental University
Things to prepare before going to Poltava State Medical and Dental University Ukraine
- One must carry the original documents along with the invitation letter
- Keep foreign exchange to pay the fees and for yourself , as its easier to get dollars exchanged to the local currency in Ukraine
- One must get an international forex card if possible
- You can keep some ready to make food handy for the first few days
- Things of basic necessities like toothpaste, brush, soaps, clothes, etc. must be kept
- Carry few regular medicines and if any particular medicines are being taken, then it’s important to keep the prescription
- Don’t carry a lot of clothes like jackets, boots, etc., just purchase them from Ukraine
- Carry your laptop
- Take with you, only the books you require, rest you will be getting from Ukraine
- Carry some passport size photographs.
For studying MBBS abroad we recommend that the students should make up their mind beforehand and be endurant prior to leaving as the change of place might make them homesick and nostalgic for first few days. But you will definitely get rewarding and fruitful results afterwards for all your hard work, as this is just a stepping stone towards your MBBS in Ukraine at Poltava State Medical and Dental University and becoming a successful doctor.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222