South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Kazakhstan
Shymkent is a city in the Republic of Kazakhstan. It is the third most populous city in Kazakhstan after Almaty and Nur-Sultan with an estimated population of 1,002,291. Shymkent is a major railroad junction on the Turkestan-Siberia Railway. The city is also a notable cultural centre, with an international airport. Shymkent is situated 690 kilometers west of Almaty and 120 kilometers to the north of Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Shymkent features a continental mediterranean climate which features hot, relatively dry summers and cold winters. Winters here are noticeably warmer than in more northerly cities like Almaty and Astana, with the mean monthly temperature during the city’s coldest month (January) averaging around −1 °C (30.2 °F).
Established in 1979, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is a public higher education institution located in the city of Shymkent, South Kazakhstan. Officially accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, South Kazakhstan Medical Academy (SKMA) is a coeducational higher education institution.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is recognized and accredited by Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), World Federation for Medical Education (WFME), and medical councils of many leading countries.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is equipped with educational departments, clinical and simulation center, clinical-diagnostic laboratory, the computer testing and publishing center, library information center, the anatomic museum, the gym, the dormitory, the sports camps.
Contracts are signed with clinical bases of Department of health care of the South Kazakhstan area in the medical organizations where students undergo professional training and clinical practice.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy prepares specialists from countries in Asia, Europe and the CIS. The university teaches students from China, South Korea, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Mongolia, Russia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, India, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Belarus, Syria, etc.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has joined the Bologna Process ensuring European standard education and offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
Courses Offered at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Course Duration-(5+1) years
Course Duration-5 years
Course Duration-4 years
Medical and preventive care
Course Duration-5 years
Course Duration-(5+1) years
Course Duration-5 years
Session at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Academic year consists of two semesters:
- Autumn semester- 1st September till 10th January
- Spring semester – 20th January till 25th May
Clinical Training Center at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The Training Clinical Center was opened in 2007 and renamed the Center of Practical Skills (CPS) a year later. The Center of Practical Skills is the structural unit providing a safe, reliable educational environment for teaching clinical skills, providing students with the opportunity to develop, maintain and improve their clinical competence using simulation equipment.
International Collaboration at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Within the framework of international exchange programs, the university students have a unique opportunity to participate in exchange programs and study in foreign HEIs -partners of the university and in recognized research centers in the USA, Europe and Asia, including famous universities as: University of Bologna, Padua University (Italy), Manchester Metropolitan University (Great Britain), University of Vienna (Austria), University of Leoban-Montana (Austria), Berlin Technical University (Germany), Hof University (Germany), Institute of Chemical Technology (Czech Republic), Putra University (Malaysia), Beijing University of Technology (China) and others.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian students at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
The following is the minimum MBBS in Kazakhstan eligibility criteria for admission of an Indian student at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy:
- There is no entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from a regular board.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onward for admission in any country in abroad.
Admission Process at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Step 1: Apply Online—We fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Step 2: Invitation letter—After receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from South Kazakhstan Medical Academy we contact the nearest Kazakhstan Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE :Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if student is below 18 year old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case account is opened less than 6 months then letter from Bank Manager stating when account was opened.
- In case Account holder is student then Minimum account balance may be 3.5 Lakh Rs.
- Step 4: ARRIVAL—After getting visa from Kazakhstan embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Kazakhstan at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Kazakhstan and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Kazakhstan fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Kazakhstan at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222