Popular Medical College, Bangladesh
Popular Medical College
Popular Medical College is a private medical school in Bangladesh, established in 2010. It is located in Dhanmondi, Dhaka. It is affiliated with University of Dhaka as a constituent college. It offers a five-year course of study leading to a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery degree.
The most prestigious concern of popular group, the popular Medical College started its journey in the year 2010 and
by the grace of Almighty Allah it is now able to boast about a sound infrastructure
and an enviable faculty. The dedicated workforce with their committed adherence to quality and uncompromising perfection has been the root of this success.
Since its inception in 2010 Popular Medical College has been engaged in producing “doctors with a difference capable of taking the charge of the future”. It is at the verge of fulfillment of its commitment and the 1st batch of the students will appear in final professional examination of the university in January 2016. The College has always emphasized on quality teachers, teaching materials and student friendly environment.
Admission procedure for foreign students
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility for admission in non-government medical colleges of Bangladesh are required to apply in prescribed form along with the following documents (anyone of the procedures may be followed).
- SSC / equivalent examination mark sheets
- HSC / Equivalent examination marksheets
- Equivalence certificates of the above mark sheets from the Director Medical Education, DGHS of Bangladesh
- No objection certificate from the Ministry of Education of the respective country of the candidate
- Undergraduate Eligibility Certificate / No objection Certificate from the Medical and Dental Council of the respective country stating their permission to study in Popular Medical College.
Candidates may apply through any authorized agency. In such case the submission of required papers and organizing the admissions shall be the agency’s responsibility.