ELIGIBILITY OF MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
- For admission with 100% seat confirmation & processing of documentation must contact authorized college representative/consultants
- Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country.
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 3.5 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations
- Students should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade). In case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In case of A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
- Applications should be submitted in prescribed form. Attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished
along with the application. All certificates and marks-sheets must be
attested by the Ministry of application.
- The successful applications will require to produce all
original academic certificates and mark sheets in during admission
Dear Students, If you are confuse about the study MBBS from Abroad please contact us:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222