NEET PG 2020:Eligibility Criteria & Application Form
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- Each candidate can register for NEET-PG 2020 once only. Any candidate found to submit more than one application form shall be automatically debarred and his/her candidature cancelled.
- Indian citizens or overseas citizens of India who have obtained their degrees outside India should have qualified Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) conducted by National Board of Examinations.
- They should have been registered with MCI/SMC and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March 2019.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form
- Online submission of application form for NEET-PG 2020 for admission to MD/MS/ PG Diploma courses commences from 1st November 2019, 3:00 PM onwards and ends on 21st November 2019, till 11:55 PM.
- After the online submission of the application form, the candidate will get a computer-generated acknowledgement. This acknowledgement shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Candidates have the option of changing the information entered in the application form till the last date of online submission of application form but some information is non-editable.
Steps for online submission of NEET PG 2020 application form:
The following steps shall be followed while filling the online application form for NEET-PG 2020:
- Open NBE official website [www.nbe.edu.in] and click on the Registration link for NEET PG 2020.
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and at the registered Email ID
- Fill the application form by filling in all Personal and Qualification Details (MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details, Internship Details, SMC/MCI Registration Details)
- Upload a recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- Choose your Test City; the availability of the location will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Pay the Exam Fee via credit/debit cards issued by banks in India or through net banking [3750/- (For General/OBC candidates) & Rs. 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD candidates)]
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it.
Non-editable data of the application form are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No
- Email address
- Testing city
- Category of the candidate
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222