NEET Admit card 2018 is released by CBSE on 17th of April 2018 for the examination scheduled on Sunday, 6th of May, 2018. NEET is a national level medical entrance exam conducted for admissions to MBBS or BDS courses in different medical and dental colleges in India. The candidates whose application form was accepted by CBSE are eligible to download NEET admit card 2018. The candidates are required to enter their D.O.B and registration number for downloading NEET Admit Card 2018. The details mentioned on the NEET admit card will be resembled with the original documents at the time of counseling, therefore, recheck all the personal details and necessary instructions displayed on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy contact CBSE head office from the helpline numbers mentioned in the below article. NEET hall ticket will not be sent via post or any other means. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination center without a valid hall ticket with affixed photograph (passport size) on it.
NEET 2018 Admit Card
|Release of NEET Admit Card 2018||17th of April 2018|
|Admit Card availability||Online Mode|
|NEET Hall Ticket 2018 Official Website||cbseneet.nic.in|
|Details on NEET Admit Card 2018||Application number, Applicant’s name, Exam center, Course, Exam date & time|
|Documents to be carried along with the Admit Card||Photo ID and a Copy of the Application Form|
|NEET Hall Ticket Helpline Numbers||011-22041808, 011-22041807|
Procedure to Download NEET Admit Card 2018
- Visit NEET official website: cbseneet.nic.in.
- Click on the link NEET 2018 Admit Card.
- Write your registration number, D.O.B, and security pin.
- Clicking the Submit button will redirect you to NEET Admit Card 2018.
- Now, download and take a printout of the NEET hall ticket for future references.
The Candidates are advised to check all the entries mentioned in their downloaded NEET 2018 admit card. In case of any discrepancy, inform the exam conducting authority (CBSE) so that all the necessary actions could be accomplished to make the correction in the official record. The candidates can contact CBSE by the following ways.
Address: Shiksha Kendra, CBSE, 2 Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, New Delhi (Pin Code 110092)
Toll-Free Number: 1800-118-002 and NEET Helpline Numbers: 011-22041807, 011-22041808
NEET 2018 Admit Card Details
|NEET Admit Card Details|
|Personal details||Exam related details|
|Applicant’s Name||Examination Date|
|Date of Birth||Examination Timing|
|Roll Number||The Language of Questn. Paper|
|Category of Candidate||Exam Center Address|
|Registration Number||Exam Center Number|
|Gender of Candidate|
|Subcategory of Candidate|
Steps to be taken after downloading the NEET 2018 Admit Card
- Firstly, the candidates should go through all the details provided on the admit card thoroughly.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must affix their photograph (passport size) over the space provided on the printout of NEET 2018 admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates are required to carry one photograph (passport size) to the examination hall. The photograph affixed to the admit card will be matched with the candidate as a confirmation of identity.
- The candidates must read all the instructions given on the admit card properly.
NEET 2018 examination will be conducted on 17th of April 2018. The candidates are required to report at the examination center at 7:30 AM. The candidates reporting after 9.45 AM will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Things required in the examination center:
- NEET Admit Card 2018 with affixed photograph (passport size) on it.
- A photograph (passport size) that will be affixed to attendance sheet during the examination Time.
|Entry Time||7.30 AM|
|NEET Admit Card Checking||7.30 to 9.45 AM|
|Test Booklet Distribution||9.45 AM|
|Filling of OMR Sheets||9.55 AM|
|Exam Hall Closing Time||9.30 AM|
|Exam Timings||10 AM to 1 PM|