MBBS in Nepal Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- Minimum age 17 years
- The students must score minimum 50 % marks in their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board/university with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and compulsory English.
- Must be NEET-UG qualified.
- Valid Indian Passport and no Visa required.
- Valid MCI certificate.
Documents Required for MBBS in Nepal
Candidates required following documents to get medical admission in Nepal-
- 10th & 12th Marksheet/Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Nationality certificate/Adhar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Pass port
- NEET score card
MCI approved medical colleges in Nepal, the Supreme Court have ruled is Kathmandu University, Tribhuvan University, Patan Academy of Health Sciences and B.P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences. All these universities have different medical colleges under them that provide MBBS course to the students. Students are selected on the basis of the merit list. Scholarship Programs are also offered to the students.
==============FOR MORE DETAIL============================
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222
We would help you and our counselor will guide you to reserve your seat in medical colleges of your choice within your budget. For other related queries you may contact us. MBBS in Nepal 2019 direct admission, Advance bookings have already started.