Jiangsu University has a campus area of around 550 Acres in Zhenjiang. The university has a B+ grade. There are many advantages of studying at Jiangsu University as compared to any other university in China.
At present, there is around 4500 staff which includes-
- Chinese Academy of Science academicians-02
- Chinese Academy of Engineering academician-05
- Doctor tutors-150
- Professors-around 300
- Associate professors-850
- Students-around 35000
The campus of Jiangsu University comprises of-
- Schools & Colleges-24
- Undergraduate programs-76
- Post-doctoral research stations-06
- Primary Ph.D. disciplines-05
- D. programs-33
- Master’s programs-100
- National key disciplines-02
- Provincial key disciplines-10
- Provincial key laboratories-11
Affiliations of Jiangsu University: The University has various directories-
- SCHS, etc.
The advantages of Jiangsu University are listed down-
- The college fee of Jiangsu University is very low making it profitable and affordable for the students to get admission in the university.
- The atmosphere of the university is very strict and focused on studies.
- High passing percentage of students in MCI screening test due to the quality of education in university.
- The weather pattern of China and India are very similar making it easy for the students to adjust except for 1 month of winter.
- The total duration of MBBS in Jiangsu University is five years with the option of internship saving time and money of about one year.
- Famous city-Shanghai is only 3 hours away from the university where students can visit to relax and enjoy their weekend.
- The campus comprises of around 1500 international students making it adjustable for students of any country to get settled.
- Around 8 canteens are available in the university providing food options of various kinds.
- The medium used for education at Jiangsu University is English making it easy for Indian students to understand and learn everything.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222