INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & ACADEMIC MOBILITY AT ASTANA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY KAZAKHSTAN
International cooperation and academic mobility at Astana Medical University promotes the development of the educational and scientific activities in accordance with international requirements of the educational process.
The University has formed direct links with many foreign research centres and universities, signed cooperation agreements in the field of education and science with 42 foreign universities and organizations in the US, Europe and Asia.
Within the framework of the concluded international memorandums exchange of students and teachers for training, summer practices and internships, visits of guest lecturers, joint educational programs, joint research and projects, exchange of scientific literature Participation in conferences, publication of abstracts and reports, Organization of workshops and masterclasses with international participation are carried out.
JSC “AMU” is a member of UNAI a global initiative of the United Nations Secretary-General, aimed at enhancing cooperation with higher education institutions in support of United Nations goals.
In 2016, the University signed Executive Protocol, agreement on cooperation and strategic partnership with the Medical School of Rome University La Sapienza, in which the University implements the project of modernization of medical education.
Under the Academic Mobility Program the students or teachers-researchers spend specific academic period, usually a semester or academic year at another institution of higher education (within the country or abroad) for training or carrying out studies.
The University also actively works to establish relations with international partners under the Erasmus + program.
- Kazakh National Medical University named after A.J.Asfendiyarov;
- Semey State Medical University;
- Pavlodar branch of Semey State Medical University;
- Karaganda State Medical University;
- Ahmet Yesevi University;
- West Kazakhstan State Medical University named after M.Ospanov;
- South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy
- M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Uralian State Medical University
- Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University
- Tajik State Medical University,
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
- Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
- Samarkand State Medical Institute
- Vitebsk State Order of Peoples’ Friendship Medical University
- Vilnius University
- Klaipėda University
- Sapienza University of Rome
- Riga Stradiņš University
- Medical University Pleven
- Medical University of Sofia
- Seoul National University,
- Akdeniz University,
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences
- Medical University of Vienna
- Medical University of Lublin
- Xinxiang Medical University
- Modern Institute of Management Education Society
Medical University of Ljubljana
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Kazakhstan at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Kazakhstan and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Kazakhstan fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Kazakhstan at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222