Courses Offered, Recognition and Affiliations of Jalal-Abad Medical University
The curriculum of MBBS at Jalal-Abad Medical University is updated & approved by leading regulatory bodies like Medical Council of India, World Health Organization etc.
Students receive medical education at par with other western countries at a minimal cost, which makes MBBS in Kyrgyzstan a top choice to study medicine. The procedure of getting admission is comparatively easier than other countries, no entrance examination or donation fee stipulated.
Courses Offered at Jalal-Abad Medical University
Faculty of Medicine:
- Doctor of Medicine M.D (Equivalent to MBBS in South Asian countries)
- Bachelor of Dentistry (BDS/DDS)
- Bachelor of Nursing and Obstetrics
Medium of instruction: English
Duration of course: 5 Years
From third year, Faculty of Medicine students have the opportunity to gain a deeper knowledge in pediatrics, patient clinical care, internal diseases, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology.
Affiliated Hospitals of Jalal-Abad Medical University
The university provides its students with an opportunity to work in hospitals while pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan where they get an idea about the professional lives of doctors and how to deal with patients on a day to day basis.
The university is affiliated to the following hospitals where students can go and practice as per their will with the supervision of any medical professional.
- Jalal-Abad City Hospital
- Jalal-Abad perinatal Hospital
- Jalal-Abad territorial Polyclinic
- Jalal-Abad City Maternity Hospital
- Medicine Tissue Engineering Laboratory
- Brain And Spinal Cord Injury Laboratory
- Animal Products Quality And Safety Engineering Laboratory
- Surgery Key Laboratory
- Molecular Cell Biology And Drug Development Key Laboratory
Recognition and affiliations of Jalal-Abad Medical University
- Jalal-Abad Medical University is acknowledged by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Jalal-Abad Medical University is acknowledged by WHO Directory of Medical School (World Health Organisation)
- Jalal-Abad Medical University is acknowledged by the Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan
- Jalal-Abad Medical University is acknowledged by FAIMER (IMED)
- Preliminary preparation for MCI Screening Test or FMGE from 1st year
- European teaching approach followed by Faculty while pursuing MBBS at Jalal-Abad Medical University
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222