ADMISSION PROCESS & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT CHUVASH STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Copy of the passport
- Notarized translation of the passport
- Copy of a valid visa
- Migration card
- Valid registration
- Educational document with a notarized translation into Russian
- Education recognition certificate
- Certificate of completion of the preparatory department (in the case studying in Russian);
- Medical certificate ;
- Certificate of absence of the disease caused by HIV infection;
- Certificate of the results of the Wasserman reaction (RW);
- Complete application form with a pasted photo (phone number, e-mail address, social networks are required)
- Application for admission
- Statement of consent to the processing of personal data
ADMISSION PROCESS AT CHUVASH STATE UNIVERSITY RUSSIA
STEP 1: Apply online
- We fill in the College Application form and visa invitation inquiry form on your behalf with the details furnished by you.
- Details required: translated and certified copies of international passport and academic certificates
- After reviewing all the documents University approves your application and sends an admission confirmation letter to us
STEP 2: Approval
- After approval and receiving admission confirmation letter from the University we send your following documents:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of the international passport (the pages with the photo, date of expiration and place of birth etc.) passport should be valid for at least 2 years from the date of application.
- Copy of notarized translation of your international passport
- Copy of Valid ID
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Academic certificates (translated to Russian and duly certified)
- Health fitness certificate (with information of your vaccination)
- 8 photographs of the applicant
- Copy of NEET Scorecard (only for Indian MBBS Student)
- Certificate of Equivalence.
- Invitation charges
Note: All your necessary documents must be submitted by the last date of application.
STEP 3: Receive Invitation
- After receiving the documents and Invitation charges the Invitation letter, Admission letter and Visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
STEP 4: VISA Processing
- On receiving a visa invitation and confirmation (invitation) letter (the University officials issue both) we contact the nearest Embassy of the Russian Federation and apply for a student’s visa.
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
STEP 5: ARRIVAL
After getting a visa from the Russian embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Russia at MCI approved medical colleges in Russia can check out Top Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Russia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Russia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Russia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Russia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor. For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222