ADMISSION PROCESS AT UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE PLEVEN
Foreign citizens, coming from countries, that are not members of the EU/EEA, are only enrolled for training as self-paid students.
Step 1: We fill in the application form and apply at the Educational Department or send the documents to the University by post on student’s behalf with the details furnished by the students at our office.
Step 2: Invitation letter—after receiving the documents, verification and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us by the University and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from University of Medicine-Pleven we contact the nearest Bulgaria Embassy or Consulate
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting the visa from Bulgaria Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Documents to be sent at the University of Medicine-Pleven
The following documents should be submitted by post or courier to the address of the University:
- Complete application form with an attached brief CV of the candidate;
- A secondary-school-leaving certificate with a statement of marks including the subjects of Biology and Chemistry. The certificate should be translated into Bulgarian language and legalized by the respective authorities in the country where it has been issued.
- A certificate stating that the applicant has the right /is eligible/ to continue his/her education into a university in his/her country, translated and legalized in the above mentioned way.
- A medical certificate issued not earlier than one month prior to the application date, stating that the applicant does not suffer from any communicable diseases, being in good physical and mental health to pursue a training course in Medicine. This certificate should be translated and legalized in the above way.
- Six recently-taken colour photos /passport size/.
- Copy of the international passport of the candidate.
- An English certificate at level B2 or above for candidates coming from countries where English is not official. The university offers a one-year preparation course for students who cannot meet this requirement.
Eligibility criteria for Indian students at the University of Medicine-Pleven
- The average mark in Biology and Chemistry should be equal or higher than 70% of the possible maximum in the country.
- Indian students should be NEET qualified.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Bulgaria at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant here. The advantage of studying MBBS abroad through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS abroad and will provide you with all the guidance required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS Abroad fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Uzbekistan at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 8173932222/+91 8173872222