ADMISSION PROCESS AT DAVID TVILDIANI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY GEORGIA
STEP 1: Registration at David Tvildiani Medical University
Documents required for the registration
- Personal application (In case the student is not present, a legal attorney can write the application, considering there is a notary power of attorney document specifying this role);
- Identity card copy
- Original copy of the school certificates
- Four photos( size 3X4)
STEP 2: Activation of student status at David Tvildiani Medical University
- When all the documents are submitted, an agreement is signed and order is published regarding student enrollment, which is reflected in student registry base, with student status activation.
- Student status activation also means giving a student identification number, the registry in the Ministry of Education united student registry and issue of student card.
NOTE: Registration timeline
- The registration timeline/deadlines are defined by rector’s order before the beginning of each study. The order is published on the official website and public place in the university.
- The registration deadline can’t be less than 10 days after the publication of registration dates and is dependent on the time of the beginning of the semester.
STEP 3: Receipt of Invitation letter from David Tvildiani Medical University
After receiving the documents and registration payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 4: VISA processing
- Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if a student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case an account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe 3.5 Lakh Rs.
Step 5: Arrival at David Tvildiani Medical University
After getting the visa from the Georgia Embassy or Consulate, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of the representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low cost MBBS in Georgia at MCI approved medical colleges can check out best study abroad MBBS consultant. The advantage of studying MBBS in Georgia through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Georgia and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Georgia fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad/ MBBS in Georgia at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222