Zaporizhia State Medical University
Zaporozhye State Medical University, one of the oldest medical higher institutions for MBBS in Ukraine, is a self-governing (autonomous) state higher educational establishment of the IVth (the top) level of accreditation. The University became an international higher institution long ago. In 1973 the preparatory faculty for foreign citizens was opened. More than 3,5 thousand students have been trained for their further studies on the medical-biological specialties in the other higher educational establishments of Ukraine since then.
At present Zaporozhye State Medical University consists of:
- 5 academic buildings, 20 clinics, 5 students’ hostels for 2900 students, 2 canteens, a cafe, the library with more than 580.000 books, a concert hall.
- At present there are 42 computer classrooms at the University providing students with educational programs based on the multimedia technologies and test controlling courses in the main subjects.
- There is a unique sport complex with three gyms, a stadium with a football field, track-and-field sectors, sports grounds for handball, mini-football, volleyball, basketball, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a shooting-range, a chess-and-draughts club, a fitness-club.
- The territory of the University is of 12 hectares of park zone, which is situated on the picturesque bank of the river Dnieper and make the campus convenient and comfortable.
- The University has its own a preventive-treatment dispensary and a sport-health resort on the seaside of the Azov sea.
Faculty and staff
At 52 chairs about 70 professors and doctors of science, about 300 assistant-professors and candidates of science, the academicians of native Academies, Honorary workers of science and engineering, Honorary workers of higher institutions of Ukraine, State prize winners are engaged in pedagogical and scientific-research work. The total number of teachers with scientific degrees is above 81,3%. At many chairs their total number is 100%.
The main objective of the University is to provide higher medical education for Specialist’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, as well as postgraduate training in internship, mastership, postgraduate study, residency and refresher courses for physicians and pharmacists. There are 8 Faculties at the University (Medical Faculty No. 1, Medical Faculty No. 2, Medical Faculty No. 3, two Pharmaceutical Faculties (intramural and extramural), International Faculty No.1, International Faculty No.2, Faculty of Postgraduate Education), Medical College and University Clinic for 160 patients and 250 consultations at polyclinic. The training at the University includes pre-university, undergraduate and postgraduate periods of study. Foreign students are trained at the International Faculty No.1 for further studies at higher educational institutions of Ukraine. During their training at the University both Ukrainian and foreign students get higher education for the Specialist’s and Master’s degrees (“General Medicine”, “Pediatrics”, “Dentistry”, “Pharmacy”, “Technology of Perfume-Cosmetic Preparations”).
We are advising the students to come to Donetsk International airport (airport code DOK) or to Dnepropetrovsk International airport (airport code DNK) , it is convenient for us to receive the students there.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222