Study MBBS ABROAD – MCI Eligibility criteria
Qualification testament from MCI (Medical Council of India) for Indian Students is required (For inspiring admission to Graduate Medical Course in a Foreign Medical Institution u/s 12 and 13(4B) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956). So as to get qualification authentication from MCI, it is important to apply in the recommended configuration appended with this handout or it very well may be downloaded from the site of MCI www.mciindia.org.
Understudies getting half checks in (PCBE) for example Material science, Chemistry, Biology, and English (40% checks in the event of understudies having a place with saved class) in twelfth science standard and more than 17 years old are qualified for medicinal investigations according to the standards of MCI (www.mciindia.org).
CHECK LIST(for submission of documents)
The candidates are required to ensure that the documents be enclosed as per the order in the Checklist. All papers/documents should be numbered and arranged according to the checklist in the following order & tick mark the relevant box:
- A Bank Draft for Rs.2,000/-in favour of “The Secretary, Medical Council of India, New Delhi”
- Whether candidate’s name, Father’s name, phone no. & purpose of application has been written on the reverse sideof DD/Pay order.
- Application form in original
- Three self attested copies of Passport along with copy of complete visas mentioned on passport, if admission already taken.
- Proof of Nationality or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Three self attested copies of Pass Certificate as well as Marksheet of 10th Class or equivalent Board examination along with copy of Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate in case change of School.
- Three self attested copies of Pass Certificateas well as Marksheet of 11th Class or equivalent examination along with copy of Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate in case change of School.
- Three self attested copies of Marksheet of 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent Board examination and also copy of Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate in case change of School/Board.
- Three self attested copies of Pass Certificate of 12thClass (10+2) or equivalent examination.(showing all the subjects & the name of the school)
- Three self attested copies of School/College Leaving Certificate for Bihar Board & Tamilnadu Board Students.
- Equivalency Certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi forthe +2 equivalent qualifications, if obtained from abroadalong with subject wise equivalency. If marks are given in grades, proof of their equivalent percentage of marks.
- Three self attested copies of B.Sc. Marksheet – if the candidate obtained less than 50% marks for General and 40% marks for Reserve Category.
- Three self attested copies of OBC/SC/ST Certificate(mention the Caste Certificate number, date and name and address of the Issuing authority on the back side of copy of the certificate)
- Three self attested copies of English Translation of OBC/SC/ST Certificate – (if the Certificate is in Regional language).
- One additional colour passport size photograph with front view.
- Three attested copies of Admission/Acceptance letter issued by concerned Foreign Medical University.
- Year wise marksheet of MBBS or equivalent course from 1st year onwards, if already taken admission.
- Copy of student ID card issued by the concerned medical university/institute, if admission already taken.
- Additional DD for Verification of 10+2 marksheet/Certificate, as per list attached with the application form.
- Original Certificates for Serial No 6 to Sr. No 14 for verification.
Required Documents for Admission
- Std. 10th Mark sheet. . With certificate
- Std. 11th Mark sheet
- Std. 12th Mark sheet. With certificate
- Two photo
Download Printed application and MCI form from read carefully and fill up.
Required Documents for MCI Eligibility
- Std. 10th Mark sheet. . With certificate -3 Photo copy
- Std. 11th Mark sheet -3 Photo copy
- Std. 12th Mark sheet. With certificate -3 Photo copy
- Four photo color
- Admission Letter -3 Photo copy
- Caste Certificate (If reserved category student) -3 Photo copy
Demand draft f or Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) in favor of “The Secretary, Medical Council of India”, payable at New Delhi.
Note: – Gazetted Officer on the application form and also attach three passport size photographs ( all document three legible attested photocopies)
Required Documents For Passport
- Std. 10th Mark sheet.
- Std. 12th Mark sheet.
- Residence Proof with RD(Electric Bill, Telephone Bill, Domicile, Voter card ,Pan card and Bank pass book etc. )
- Photo color 8 passport size
- Birth Certificate (If applicable)