So finally officially it declared to grant One-Time Exemption from qualifying NEET for the academic year 2018-19 to only those who had not registered for NEET-UG (2018)
The official notice has been sanctioned regarding One-Time Exemption for NEET (National Entrance cum Eligibility Test) for Indian Citizen/Overseas Citizen of India planning to take admission for MBBS in a medical course outside India on or after May 2018.
It has been declared to grant One-Time Exemption from qualifying NEET in Russia for the academic year 2018-19 to only those who had not registered for NEET-UG (2018) under the following condition-
- They must have an undertaking that they have not registered for NEET-UG (2018).
- cancellation of Eligibility Certificate will be taken against the candidate.
- They should get Eligibility Certificate from MCI before admission or before joining the foreign medical Institution.
- MCI will verify the undertaking submitted from the candidates to check whether it is genuine or not. In case it is found to be false then appropriate action in terms of law along with
- No exemption for the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-UG (2018) but failed to secure the minimum marks.
Source of NEWS: One time NEET exemption
Dear Students, If you are confuse about the study MBBS from Abroad please contact us:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222