NTA NEET 2019 –
Medical UG aspirants should remember the changes introduced in NEET 2019 by NTA. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is organizing NEET 2019. The examination will be conducted on May 5, 2019. NEET was originally introduced in 2016 by CBSE as a single session entrance examination for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the country.
As per the most recent information released by the Ministry of Human Resource Development on August 21, NEET 2019 can continue to be held as an offline examination. The earlier proposal of NEET being conducted online has been retracted by the governing bodies. NTA NEET won’t be conducted in multiple shifts. The examination will be conducted during a single session in offline mode on May 5, 2019.
NTA NEET 2019 will provide admission to around 90,000 MBBS and BDS seats in the medical and dental colleges of India apart from AIIMS and JIPMER. NEET 2019 by NTA is likely to examine more than 13 lakh candidates registering.
NTA NEET 2019 –
- Name of the Examination-National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
- Examination conducting body-National Testing Agency
- Examination level-National
- Examination category-Undergraduate
- Purpose of examination-Admission to medical, dental, and
- AYUSH courses in India (except AIIMS and JIPMER)
What is National Testing Agency or NTA?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is a self-sustained, autonomous organization (originally a society) premiering in conducting higher level entrance examinations. NTA from 2019 onward is going to take over CBSE as the examination conducting authority. Therefore all the examinations previously conducted by CBSE which incorporates JEE Main, GPAT, CMAT, UGC net and NEET will now be conducted by NTA.
- Online registration start date-November 1, 2018
- Last date to register-November3 0, 2018
- Admit Card release date-April 15, 2019
- Exam Date-May 5, 2019
- Declaration of Results-June 5, 2019
Who can apply?
Candidates who can apply for NTA NEET 2019 if they fulfill the required eligibility criteria. The applying forms of the ineligible candidates get rejected, therefore aspirants are suggested to through the eligibility criteria of NEET 2019 by NTA listed below:-
- The candidates must at least be 17 years in age as on December 31, 2019.
- The age of the candidates should not be over 25 years in age as on May 6, 2019.
- The candidates in order to apply for NTA NEET 2019 should have qualified in class 12 or qualifying examination or should be appearing in the same in 2019.
- In the qualifying examination, the candidates must have scored an aggregate of 50% (for unreserved), 45% (for physically incapacitated -PH), and 40% (for reserved together with the PH reserved) within the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NTA NEET 2019 Changes:-
- NEET 2019 is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The mode of examination is offline only which means the test will be conducted as a pen-paper test.
- The examination won’t be conducted in multiple shifts. There’ll be only 1 shift for NEET next year, to be held on May 5, 2019.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222