NEET 2019: Two-month preparation plan; Things to do before exam
Acing the national level medical entrance exam with a good preparation strategy, can fetch you not only a good but a top score. We present to you a curate list of pointers you need to prepare efficiently.
NEET Preparation- Best Practices
- Early risers win the race. Start your NEET preparation as soon as possible
- Give equal attention to all the topics from Class 11 and Class 12 for your exam.
- Ensure that you study your school textbooks thoroughly and keep your basic concepts clear throughout.
- NCERT should be starting point of your NEET preparation, but do not just prepare from the NCERT books. You should refer the popular NEET reference books as well.
- Make sure you solve at least last 10 years question papers.
- Set well-defined and achievable short-term and long-term goals for your NEET preparations.
- Achieve the targets set at all cost and test yourself by doing practice questions.
- Make notes of each and every topic you study for quick revision later. Devise your own techniques to reach solutions.
- Keep a report card of your progress. Revise topic frequently.
- In starting days, study two subjects each day and later increase it to all three subjects, so that you get into the habit of thinking about all the subjects at same time.
- Make sure to revise twice before the NEET exam.
- Figure out your own strength, weaknesses and work accordingly.