MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF GDANSK POLAND CAMPUS
The Medical University of Gdańsk campus has academic buildings, including a large inter-departmental training centre, 4 dormitories, sports centre, a library, gyms, a student food court, and one of the largest and advanced hospital complexes in Poland. All the facilities are provided to local and international students on an equal basis.
- The Medical University of Gdańsk has 4 student dormitories with a capacity of over 1000 beds.
- The campus area is situated very close to the campus buildings. There is grocery shop, eateries, etc on the campus for student’s convenience.
- The rooms at the dormitories are well furnished and comfortable providing all basic amenities to the students.
- The hostel rooms are available on double sharing basis and are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis
- The rooms are well ventilated for comfortable living and are accommodated with beds, mattress, pillow, blanket, wardrobe, desk, chair, etc.
- There are comfortable reading rooms at the hostel, where the students can prepare for their studies and researches.
- Gym and sports areas to support a healthy lifestyle for the students are rendered.
- Wireless Internet connection is provided in all the dormitories along with TV cable.
- There are laundry rooms with washing machine and dryers.
- There are common kitchens for students who want to cook for themself; equipped with gas/electric cooker, utensils, fridge, electric kettle, and microwave.
- The hostels also have round the clock security and assistance for the safety of every student staying in the hostel.
- The canteen offers meals at student-friendly prices.
- For these students who do not want to stay in the dormitory can rent an apartment or a room in the city.
- The Medical University of Gdańsk takes a keen interest in encouraging a healthy lifestyle among its students.
- The University has a gymnasium for organising team sports like basketball, volleyball, uni hockey, football and futsal.
- There are aerobics halls with mirrors, wall bars, full-sized football field with a track, gyms and swimming facilities for carrying out physical activities for entertainment and well being of students.
- The Main Library and the Libraries of the Faculty of Pharmacy form the library and information system of the Medical University of Gdańsk
- It is the largest medical library in the Pomeranian Voivodeship with over 5,000 active registered users.
- Readers have access to over 440 000 books and printed magazines and 64 online databases providing access to 200 000 e-books, 24,000 e-magazines and 1800 Publications.
- Since 2009 the Main Library has been involved in creating, Pomeranian Digital Library (PDL) in collaboration with the libraries of the Pomeranian Voivodeship.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Poland at MCI approved medical colleges in Poland can check out Top Medical Universities in Poland for Indian Students here. The advantage of studying MBBS in Poland through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Poland and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS in Poland fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad /MBBS in Poland at MCI approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Toll Free: 18002744466
Mob: +91 81738 72222