Established in 1784, Lviv National Medical University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the medium-sized city of Lviv (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Lviv Oblast. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Lviv National Medical University (LNMU) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Lviv National Medical University (LNMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 233 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations.
Choosing the place to study medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy is not an easy way by all means. However, I would like to invite you to attend one of Europe’s most challenging medical Universities, the authority of which is well known throughout the world, and in which many renowned individuals were taught or have worked. It is Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University. The University has a truly international and historical atmosphere. Here you can meet and join a company of people with different cultural and religious backgrounds. One of our primary purposes is to help students achieve the highest academic standards. Most of the University departments are well supplied with educational, diagnostic, medical and scientific equipment.
At 78 University departments, at the Institute of Clinical Pathology, in the Central Research Laboratory (CRL) and Laboratory of industrial toxicology are working 1211 scientists: 134 Doctor of Sciences and more than 620 PhD degree holders, including 113 full professors, 369 associate professors, 50 senior tutors, 662 assistant professors, 17 researchers. Among them there are 23 Members, 7 Corresponding Members of Academy of Sciences, 12 Honored Workers of Science and Technology,
7 Honored Workers of Education, 19 Honored Doctors, 1 Honored Worker of Physical Culture and Sport,
8 Laureates of the State Prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology.
Training of specialists in LNMU is provided at 6 Faculties: Medical Faculty #1 and #2, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pharmacy (regular and correspondence education), Faculty of Postgraduate training, Faculty of Foreign Students – according to educational-qualification level: specialist, master, and also in University Medical College according to educational-qualification level – junior specialist.
The annual university amount of students is more than 19100 persons, which includes 5426 undergraduate students (including more than 1000 foreign students), 62 students of Preparatory Course, more than 1500 internship doctors, 50 students of Master’s program, 70 students of PhD program, 70 Postgraduate doctors (Clinichna Ordynatura), around 11000 students of Faculty of Postgraduate training, 312 students of Medical College. Students of all Faculties study according to the credit-module system.
In 2011 the first graduation of students, who studied according to the demands of “Bologna” process, took place.
Ukraine, country located in eastern Europe, the second largest on the continent after Russia. The capital is Kiev (Kyiv), located on the Dnieper River in north-central Ukraine.
Ukraine is the world’s 46th-largest country (after South Sudan and before Madagascar). It is the largest wholly European country and the second-largest country in Europe (after the European part of Russia.Ukraine has long been a global breadbasket because of its extensive, fertile farmlands and is one of the world’s largest grain exporters.The diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in aerospace and industrial equipment Of the Ukrainian population, 81.9% were Christians, comprising a 65.4% who declared to be Orthodox, 7.1% simply Christians, 6.5% Greek Rite Catholics, and 1.9% Protestants. A
further 1.1% were Muslims and 1.0% Latin Rite Catholics. Judaism and Hinduism were the religions of 0.2% of the population each.
The average temperature in January, the coldest month, is about 26 °F (−3 °C) in the southwest and about 18 °F (−8 °C) in the northeast. The average in July, the hottest month, is about 73 °F (23 °C) in the southeast and about 64 °F (18 °C) in the northwest.
Benfits of MBBS from Ukraine
- 100% guarantee of getting visa to eligible candidates.
- Students enjoy 50% discounts on the passenger fare.
- Bilateral student exchange program with universities in Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Poland, Sweden, UK, USA, etc.
- Quality education according to the Bologna System.
- 197 universities that have license to teach foreigners, and that are training students in more than 800 specialties.
- Opportunity to study in the chosen language: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
- Worldwide recognized degrees (WHO, UNESCO, PLAB, USMLE, EU COUNCIL, etc.).
- No IELTS or TOEFL needed for admission.
- Possibility of academic transfer from Ukraine to any university in EU, UK or USA and vice versa.
- Enrichment of experience through visiting professors from USA, CANADA, UK, EU, etc.
- Racial, religious inter-ethnic tolerance in a multicultural environment.
- Participation of students in seminars /project work, etc. in other European cities.
- European life standard.
- Moderate climate. Affordable and cheap mobile communication.
- Chances of permanent residence & settlement in Europe after completion of study program. Opportunity of three months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, etc.
- One of the best transport infrastructure.
- Foreign students have the same rights as Ukrainian students.
- A broad university infrastructure: libraries, hostels, sports centers etc.
- Modern technologies, implemented in the studying process.
- Emphasis on practical aspects in teaching.
- Reasonable cost of living.
- Cheap unlimited access to the Internet.
- A powerful scientific base with an age-old history is a real possibility for a foreign student to become familiar with the world academic community.
- Modern system of medical insurance and service.
- Orientation of higher education of Ukraine for the most promising industries and businesses.
The total cost to study MBBS in Ukraine at this University (Tuition fee Structure) at Lviv National Medical University would be Rs. 15,77,000 for 6 years. The cost of food in Lviv is around USD 100 per month (Rs. 6,500 / Month) is extra.
=======FOR MORE DETAIL=======
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222