KIST Medical College was established within the year 2006 as a private medical institution. It was set up in the Lalitpur region of Nepal with the aim of providing quality medical education to the students having the dream of turning into accountable doctors of the society. It aims to teach the students with complete personality grooming and moral values to supply services to the society with great confidence. The atmosphere among the faculty is extremely positive to create the learning feel nice and comfortable.
KIST Medical College has a good range of knowledgeable faculty members to offer data to the candidates with care and concern. The teaching-learning procedures are updated in line with modern standards to be accepted by the students. Many seats are obtainable for the MBBS program. One year internship is enclosed in the course that is mandatory to complete to get the degree. The college architecture is fascinating and it’s settled in a busy place of Imadol. The entry eligibility is 17 years older and passed in 10+2 level of studies with good marks. Pass in the entrance exam is additionally mandatory to seek out a place here. Management seats are available.
More details about the college
Approvals and Affiliations
KIST Medical College, Lalitpur is approved by Nepal Medical Council and affiliated to Kathmandu University.
KIST medical school Fee Structure is intended by following the principles of Nepal Medical Council and is subjected to alter from time to time. The college offers a good number of facilities to make learning satisfactory. Few amenities are:
- Spacious classrooms with good lighting conditions and ventilation.
- Laboratories to make practical learning possible.
- Curriculum based on national and International standards.
- The library is huge well stocked with journals, books, and periodicals.
- Hostels are well equipped. Canteen serves good food.
- Well experienced and educated faculty.
- Sporting activities are encouraged.
- Cultural activities take place.
- Canteen serves good and nutritious food.
- Transportation facility available.
- Teaching-learning methods are new and altered in line with modern requirements.
Location of the KISTMC may be the biggest advantage for the students. tucked far from the everyday crowd and pollution, the college is made in an exceedingly peaceful surrounding, off from hassles of the town, with all facilities is ideal to study.
According to the legend and historian, the location of the educational block has been visited by Emperor Ashoka. The manifestation of Ashoka Stupas shows his influence.
Distance from Airport-
The distance between KISTMC and Tribhuvan International airport is found at a distance of 6 km.
Highlights of the Medical College-
- There are exclusive lecture halls, seminar rooms, and practical laboratories developed and maintained as per Nepal Medical Council.
- The college has a hospital with an inpatient facility, with 300 beds equipped with state of the art facilities and infrastructure.
- Study language is English that is comfortable for both national and international students.
- However, it’s additionally essential for the international students to learn local language to speak with the patients.
- Admission procedure is easy and clear-cut. Student’s choice to MBBS and BDS courses are made strictly based on educational performance.
- International students are registered based on merit.
- The scholarship is provided to the scholars recommended by the ministry of Nepal.
- Cost of medical program is extremely much affordable.
- Spacious classrooms, laboratories with state of the art facilities, well-stocked libraries. Hostel services with all amenities, sports and cultural etc
- The climatic condition of Nepal is very much similar to that of India.This could be the main advantage for the students as they will get to do their practice on the patients with same illness pattern.
Fee structure of KISTMC-
|S.N.||Particular||At the time of Admission||First year
|1||Tuition Fee INR||25,00,000/-||8,00,000/-||4,00,000/-||5,00,000/-||4,00,000/-||46,00,000/-||On installment basis|
|2||Annual Fee INR||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-||1,00,000/-||4,00,000/-|