JIPMER MBBS 2019: Admit Card Download
The JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 2nd, June 2019 this year. The entrance exam is conducted for admission to 150 seats at JIPMER, Puducherry and 50 seats at JIPMER, Karaikal. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research conducts its own entrance exam for admissions to MBBS course. There is no domicile required for applying.
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
JIPMER MBBS 2019 admit card has been released on 20th May, 2019
Candidates appearing for the JIPMER exam can visit the official website from May 20 to June 2, 2019 to download their admit card.
The admit card will contain details regarding the name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam center, exam timings.
Steps to download JIPMER admit card
- Visit the official site of JIPMER at jipmer.edu.in.
- Go to the latest announcement section.
- Click on the hall ticket link available.
- A new page will open enter your user ID and password.
- Press login.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
JIPMER 2019 Test Centre
JIPMER Puducherry conducts the MBBS entrance Exam across 120 cities in India and aspirants have to choose minimum 3 test centres while filling in the application form. The test city allotted is on first come first serve basis.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Online (CBT) mode
- Duration: 2hours and 30 minutes
- Shifts: Morning-10 AM to 12:30 PM |Afternoon-3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Medium: English Language
- Of questions- 200 questions
- Marking Scheme- 4 marks awarded for each correct answer| -1 will be deducted for incorrect answer|0 for non-attempt
JIPMER 2019 Result
The result of JIPMER MBBS 2019 is expected to be declared on June 10. The result will be available in online mode in the form of merit list and individual scorecards. There will be a total of 12 merit list released by the regulatory body among which 11 will be the category-wise merit list and an overall merit list. The overall merit list of JIPMER 2019 will include all the candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam.
We are top study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical aspirants to study MBBS abroad at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact:
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.