HOW TO STUDY AYUSH (UG) 2019 COURSES IN INDIA
ADMISSION PROCESS OF AYUSH (UG) COURSES
With an aim to bring reform in the medical education of Indian medicine sector (AYUSH Courses) in accordance with Allopathy system of medicine the National Medical Commission proposed a regulatory exam structure which will enable transparency and accountability for admissions to AYUSH 2019 Courses. According to the official statement released by the Ministry,
- The admission to the AYUSH (UG) courses will compulsorily admit only NEET qualified students from 2019 onwards until further amendment.
- To ensure admission of meritorious candidates from the States/UTs where there are no such colleges available in AYUSH (UG) Courses the State/UT Govt. /Administration will invite applications from the interested NEET qualified candidates for selection to AYUSH degree courses by stipulated date.
- The nomination will then be forwarded to the concerned college/Directorate of ISM&H of States/UTs.
- In case the State/UT Govt. fail to nominate their candidates the college authorities will fill up the seats by NEET qualified candidates through respective State/UT Govt.
- The colleges will admit NEET qualified students sponsored by deficient state govt/UTs without any additional test/exam and no separate direction or approval is required from the Ministry.
- The students should check the official websites of the affiliated AYUSH colleges in India they are interested to take admission in for all further details like merit list and counselling process.
LIST OF COLLEGES FOR AYUSH (UG&PG) COURSES
The list of state-wise colleges along with their affiliations, number of seats intake, etc is available on the official website ayush.gov.in. You can check the list here:
List Of Colleges For Ayush (Ug&Pg) Courses
ENTRANCE EXAM FOR AYUSH (UG) 2019
- As per the official notice released by the ministry, the admission to AYUSH UG courses will be taken on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- Based on the score and rank achieved in NEET 2019, candidates will be inducted in different courses like BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BSMS and BNYS.
- Candidates will have to fill forms of some colleges separately as well to be eligible for their counselling process. Students should check these details on the college’s official website itself to avoid confusion.
COUNSELLING PROCESS FOR AYUSH (UG) 2019
- CONDUCTED BY- State Counselling Committee (AYUSH Department of the respective state)
- COUNSELLING DATE –First week of July to September 2019(Tentative)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AYUSH (UG) 2019
- Since the admission to AYUSH courses will be taken on the basis of NEET scores and corresponding rank, the eligibility criteria is same as NEET 2019.
- Every institute have their own certain eligibility criteria as well for which the candidates are advised to check the website of respective institute for the eligibility criteria.
DURATION OF AYUSH (UG) COURSES
|1.||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery||4 ½ years||1 year|
|2.||Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery||4 ½ years||1 year|
|3.||Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences||4 ½ years||1 year|
|4.||Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery||4 years||1 year|
|5.||Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery||4 years||1 years|
We are a leading education consultancy having years of experience in helping candidates to secure MBBS admission abroad. Apart from admission support we also provide education counselling by experienced guidance counselors who are there to provide you in-depth information about your chosen career option and make an informed decision about their education.
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.