How to prepare for NEET 2019? / NEET 201 9 के लिए तैयारी कैसे करें?
Know the syllabus
Candidates starting to prepare for NEET at home must be familiar with the syllabus of NEET 2019 before rushing headlong into studies. With National Testing Agency (NTA) replacing Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) as the conducting body, it has been specified that there will be no change in NEET syllabusand NEET exam pattern apart from test being conducted online. The syllabus of NEET covers syllabi of various state boards, therefore one must be well versed with the topics that are covered under the syllabi of other states. Make a note of the topics that are not covered in your board syllabus and club them in order to prepare for NEET 2019.
Make a timetable
Aspirants who want to know how to prepare for NEET 2019 at home must follow a timetable over a long period of time. This will lead to discipline in your daily schedule and each day will bring the candidates near to the aim of cracking NEET UG. A well-crafted timetable allows you to bifurcate time and allot equal time to each section. Candidates must ensure that they analyse their weak areas as they cover a topic. This preparation strategy should be framed in a way that makes you do smart work along with hard work. The time that the aspirants are giving for NEET preparation should be in sync with regular studies and school timetable.
Start from basics
This has been the advice of all the toppers and guides alike that candidates preparing for NEET UG should start from the scratch. NEET 2019 aspirants are required to have the basic understanding of concepts. It is recommended to have in-depth knowledge of topics because rote learning will not be helpful in the exam. NCERT textbooks of Class 11 and 12 will be your best friends to start your preparations at home. When covering a topic write information you tend to forget in your notebook. It is suggested to make notes of important points as relying on just reading will not be sufficient. With this practice, aspirants can cover the whole syllabus starting from topics that they are comparatively easy for them and moving to the ones which seem challenging.
Take Mock Tests
Taking full-length mock tests is very essential for candidates who want to know how to prepare for NEET at home. There is no one to supervise and aspirants should be their best judge in this process. NEET should not be the candidates’ first experience and the mock test will acquaint with the exam pressure. The candidates will get habitual of completing the exam in three hours time. It should be made sure by the aspirants that the level of the mock test is similar to the NEET question paper level. Candidates can practice the previous year question papers while preparing which will give insights about the repetitive questions and important topics. Don’t wait for your preparations to get completed to attempt a mock test. Analyse your performance after every mock test and work on your weak areas.
Since the syllabus of NEET 2019 is vast, revision is very crucial. Even if aspirants have acquired full knowledge about a particular topic, chapter, concept or subject, revision is must. Candidates can take 40-50 multiple choice questions from a particular topic or chapter and solve them taking 1 minute for each question. Aspirants can also go for comprehensive revision by taking up already covered topic. For this, NCERT textbooks of Class 11and 12, personal notes and modules will be beneficial.
Important Topics for NEET 2019
Important Topics in Physics for NEET 2019
It is always wise to pick up topics that carry high weightage.
- Theory-based questions include questions from Modern Physics, Magnetism, Heat and Thermo Dynamics, Oscillations, etc.
- Magnetic Effects of Current covers more marks than any other unit in NEET Physics Section as per previous years’ paper analysis.
- Candidates must make sure that they cover these topics thoroughly to score decently in physics theory.
- As far as Problem solving questions are concerned, one must gauge the formulae first. Thereafter, while solving the problem, check if the similar system of units is there, if not use the conversion rules.
- Wave Optics
- Semi conductors
- Modern Physics
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- KTG & Thermodynamics
Important Topics in Chemistry for NEET 2019
Chemistry in NEET 2019 is considered to be one of the easiest and scoring sections.
- Pay equal attention to both, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
- Be thorough with atomic structure, chemical bonding, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids, P Block elements, etc.
- Apart from this you must solve the numerical problems regularly in order to perfect problem solving abilities.
Some of the most important topics in Chemistry section are:
- Chemical Bonding
- Coordination Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Chemistry-I
Important Topics in Biology for NEET 2019
Biology preparation is mainly segregated in two sections- Botany and Zoology. Over the past few years, biology has seen a rise in difficulty level.
- For Botany, go through the topics related to plan diversity and classification.
- Plant Physiology, however, can be less stressed upon, if you face time constraints.
- for Zoology, focus on Reproductive Health, biodiversity, polygenic inheritance, Mendelian disorders, etc.
Given below are some of the important topics to be covered under this section of NEET 2019.
- Plant Anatomy
- DNA Replication
- PAGE Theory
- Endocrine System
- Excretory and Nervous System
- Digestive System
==============FOR MORE DETAIL============================
SHREET CAREER GUIDANCE SERVICES Pvt. Ltd.
Mob: +91 81738 72222